Theme Name: Dimension Series
    Theme Cost: $4.98
    Description: These are the first and only Premium Dimension Series themes available for the newer generation Blackberry Smartphones! There are four different versions available: Dimension Side Dock, Dimension Today, Dimension L, and Dimension Bottom Dock! Any of these themes is perfect for anyone who loves their newer generation hardware and software, yet likes the look and simplicity of their past Blackberry! All backgrounds and icon placement are user-changeable.

Also, the Today version of the theme features a "Messages" view and "Calendar" Today view on the home screen!

The Dimension Series can be found in the CrackBerry App Store and is also available for the Blackberry Storm and Blackberry Bold!

Dimension Series - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

Attachment 31496

Attachment 31497

Attachment 31498
    Last edited by jldesigns; 07-22-09 at 02:34 AM.
    07-22-09 02:30 AM
    this theme i really sharp! i just downloaded it and everything is working as advertised. icons are very clear, and it almost makes me feel nostalgic for my old bb. this is the best of both worlds, keep up the good work!
    07-22-09 02:28 PM
    $5.00 for an old theme that came stock on the old 8320 Curve I had? Umm... I dont think so. That'll get me 18 miles of pure joy in my Lambo.
    07-22-09 03:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD