So I finally got a little free time to mess around with some stuff on plazmic, and now I just want to see what everyone thinks about this theme.

Not all of the icons are themed, so unfortunately you will have to deal with some stock icons (but I got most of the main ones done)

anyways, here we go

[Updates]
    8/5/09
    *v1.9 - fixed the date display; added new icons to most unthemed icons
    8/3/09
    *v1.7 - changed the 'Today area' subentries to 8, instead of the default number

OTA:
    8900 - v1.9 - http://antonskraze.netau.net/8900/Un...e_Untitled.jad

Theme File:
    none yet - .THM
    Last edited by antonskraze; 08-05-09 at 11:54 PM.
    08-02-09 02:10 AM
    this is an excellent theme! good job on the icons... hope to see more work from you
    08-02-09 02:23 AM
    Very awesome theme, look foward to using it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 02:33 AM
    Thanks a lot!

I'm hoping that ill be able to keep creating themes here for the 8900, just need the time to do it

08-02-09 05:21 PM
    Can't wait for the .THM file!
    08-02-09 06:13 PM
    Nice theme guy, very nice, like the icons a lot!!!
    A++ for you!

Adam
    Dallas,Texas
    08-02-09 06:21 PM
    Hi Daniel

Glad you have not left this site! I miss the others!
    I still love your Blackberry Bliss -Theme just awesome!

Adam
    08-02-09 06:23 PM
    this is an excellent theme! good job on the icons... hope to see more work from you
    Hi Daniel

Glad you have not left this site! I miss the others!
    I still love your Blackberry Bliss -Theme just awesome!

Adam
    08-02-09 06:23 PM
    Terrific! Looks sweet!

08-02-09 08:04 PM
    Very nice icons. Great lookin theme.

08-02-09 10:54 PM
    Great first theme-smokes my initial efforts (and some of my latest stuff too!). Good job-keep up the good workm
    08-02-09 11:05 PM
    Good job, liking the icons!
    08-02-09 11:55 PM
    I totally second everyone's thoughts on this theme! I especially love the icons. great job for your 1st theme!!
    08-03-09 01:28 PM
    Very nice! The "Milky" icon set looks good in your theme. If you need help finding others to complete this set, PM me and I will see if I can help.
    08-03-09 02:18 PM
    I personally never thought it was necessary to redo all the icons. Stuff like Turn Off and Help and Search and Vloice Dialing never get used nor seen anyway, so why go to the effort to redo them?
    08-03-09 03:27 PM
    Thanks everyone !

Great first theme-smokes my initial efforts (and some of my latest stuff too!). Good job-keep up the good workm
    Well I wouldnt say this is my first theme haha, its just the first one for me for the 8900.
    I used to make some for my old 83xx phone until I had a little accident with some water lmao

Very nice! The "Milky" icon set looks good in your theme. If you need help finding others to complete this set, PM me and I will see if I can help.
    oh that would be awesome! it took me a while just to get started on resizing the milky icons and stuff because of school, work, a wreck I was in a month ago and just a lot of little things
    I could use some help =] so I will pm you !

I personally never thought it was necessary to redo all the icons. Stuff like Turn Off and Help and Search and Vloice Dialing never get used nor seen anyway, so why go to the effort to redo them?
    yeah that's true.
    thats why I decided to go ahead and just post the theme how it is right now, since I already replaced most of the main icons
    I just like to have all the icons though just to make it seem a little more professional, kinda an ocd thing for me
    08-03-09 05:19 PM
    I did a quick little edit for the theme, the hidden today area part has now 8 subentries instead of the default number, of like 6 I think

link is the same, just make sure when you DL it, it says version 1.7, instead of 1.6

if its 1.6, try clearing your browsers cache and all that stuff
    08-03-09 05:59 PM
    awesome icons! thanks for sharing!
    08-03-09 08:13 PM
    thanks for adding the additional hidden today entries! it really rocks now!!
    08-05-09 08:43 AM
    This looks extremely nice and clean. Great job. Now one thing's missing though. A title! lol
    08-05-09 10:37 AM
    Haha, yea. I couldn't think of a real title so I just named it 'untitled' x2 lol

I just noticed that the date on the banner doesn't show the full date, ill try and fix that later on tonight

08-05-09 02:16 PM
    I think the date doesn't display completely when it is too long,
    like today, "Wednesday, August 5," ...the "5" is hidden, maybe because it is too long to display? please fix it , thanks.
    08-05-09 10:43 PM
    Okie doke, fixed the date display, should work fine now hopefully

v1.9 http://antonskraze.netau.net/8900/Un...e_Untitled.jad
    08-05-09 11:53 PM
    Great job antonskraze,
    it's a very verry beautiful theme !!!

can you just post the THM file pleeeeaase
    08-25-09 10:12 AM
    Oh yea, I guess I forgot to post the thm file, ill do that whenever I get my internet back on at my new place

09-10-09 02:48 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD