This is my first time making a theme. Made it while sitting at the barracks duty desk... Let me know what you guys/gals think. It's based on the Umbrella Corporation from the Resident Evil series of games. I was having some issues getting the icons to edit properly, so they are the stock ones for now.

MyBBOTA.com OTA Download

This should be the OTA link, if not, please let me know so I can try and fix it.
    03-04-10 04:25 PM
    Looks cool ill try it out in a minute.

Any specific features? Hidden today or anything?
    03-04-10 04:56 PM
    Pretty sweet theme. Colors are excellent and the cracked words are awesome!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-10 05:00 PM
    Glad you guys like it, any comments or suggestions are welcome

03-04-10 05:11 PM
    Really annoyed that this won't download on my blackberry the theme looks sweet!

03-04-10 05:42 PM
    not working for me either, all i get is "This quality download brought to you by: www(dot)mybbota(dot)com

Your download is starting..."
    03-04-10 06:04 PM
    I'll try and get that hosting thing sorted out ASAP. First time with the whole deal as far as sharing a theme. My apologies to everyone that has tried to DL it.

03-04-10 10:42 PM
    I'll try and get that hosting thing sorted out ASAP. First time with the whole deal as far as sharing a theme. My apologies to everyone that has tried to DL it.

Pleeeaassse sort this problem - for a first timer you really did a good job of the theme. It will really be sad if your art can not be enjoyed!
    I have been watching the forum hourly to see if the link has been fixed, but NADA....
    03-11-10 08:27 PM
    The screen shots look amazing! I would love to try this out, any chance you can modify it for a 8530?

Also, the issue with the OTA file is that it's a rar'd OTA. So if you download the rar, simply follow the link and replace .jad with .rar and you will download the rar file and then extract it using 7zip or your preferred software.
    Last edited by JonTheSuperman; 06-04-10 at 03:57 PM.
    06-04-10 02:49 PM
    Hi, sorry still not able to download ota to my bb. says there is a server problem.... other links to bbota is fine and was able to dowload other themes
    06-15-10 06:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD