Luxurious and classy colors and textures. Customized leather icons with fine stitching. Sprinkles of gold accents throughout. The design was inspired by Louis Vuitton. You can virtually use any of your favorite luxury brand background as wallpaper and it will blend right in.

It comes with 6 icons at the bottom (like the default theme) or 8 icons at the bottom (smaller icon size). Both have sliding dock and hidden Today.
    It also has a weather app slot in the top right corner, and shortcuts for QL and SMS/MMS.

Two color choices for focus: Red & Pink

TrueLoVe - CHECK IT OUT!

TrueLoVe - CHECK IT OUT!
    Last edited by dougeefresh; 02-16-11 at 10:28 AM. Reason: added more info
    03-15-10 01:42 PM
    Love this theme! Did beta testing on it and I really think it is well worth the money, go and buy it!
    03-15-10 03:30 PM
    Thanks for the kind word!
    I added the pink version for ladies It goes very well with the tan/brown color theme.

Love this theme! Did beta testing on it and I really think it is well worth the money, go and buy it!
    03-16-10 08:30 PM
    I also beta tested and it's seriously a nice looking theme. Its all in the details. Little things here and there with the sliding/hidden dock, colours, accents, hidden today, quicklaunch hotkey, etc really make this theme great. Its simplistic at the same time so its just got a timeless look to it. I personally use it all the time now. Berryweather looks nice in the weather slot as I'm sure other weather apps will also.

If you think you'll like it... You probably will. This one went through 3 betas so there was a lot of input received and adjustments made to get from the original idea which was nothing like what you see here. Pretty much just the banner, colours, and the icons are the same as the 1st beta (even the icons were changed a bit actually).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-10 01:19 AM
    I have tried the beta....and its one of the smoothest themes out there....def worth the $
    03-17-10 06:50 AM
    When I first saw this theme I felt that this was definitely a winner. I really do love the look and the colors.

The reason I would never use it is because of the icons. The matching stitch set looks absolutely gorgeous but the minute you put a 3rd party app on the home screen, it will disrupt the uniformity of the set and the 3rd party app will stick out like a sore thumb ruining the look. This is why I stay away from themes with icons with strong borders, etc. I think this theme would totally work if the stitching remained around the icons if I had a 3rd party app (I.e. 3rd party app is encased in the brown stitching. Does it do this, btw?)

It's got nothing to do with your ability or skill, it's just the way things are with the BB icons. Perhaps in the future you could try to accommodate for the limitations. That's just me though.

Last edited by japanangel; 03-17-10 at 08:30 AM.
    03-17-10 08:20 AM
    Thanks for the insight.
    And, to answer your question, yes, it does encase any 3rd party app icons in the leather background! Fortunately, almost all app developers create their app icons with a transparent background (advantage of using PNG) that show the icon image background through so it would blend in in any theme. Making a living as a web designer (day job) allows me to think about stuff like form, function, color, usability, etc. And If I were to charge for a theme when so many free themes are out there I want it to stand above the free ones and be worth the money for people who buy it.

I don't think it looks too bad, do you

When I first saw this theme I felt that this was definitely a winner. I really do love the look and the colors.

The reason I would never use it is because of the icons. The matching stitch set looks absolutely gorgeous but the minute you put a 3rd party app on the home screen, it will disrupt the uniformity of the set and the 3rd party app will stick out like a sore thumb ruining the look. This is why I stay away from themes with icons with strong borders, etc. I think this theme would totally work if the stitching remained around the icons if I had a 3rd party app (I.e. 3rd party app is encased in the brown stitching. Does it do this, btw?)

It's got nothing to do with your ability or skill, it's just the way things are with the BB icons. Perhaps in the future you could try to accommodate for the limitations. That's just me though.

03-17-10 09:56 AM
    That's perfect! Thanks for posting that. I had an Elecite theme that didn't do that and it looked like a big fat mess.

03-17-10 11:40 AM
    One last thing: I noticed the 8900/9700 5.0 versions are lumped together. This would mean that the call screens are default blue unless made specifically for the 8900. Did you build this for 9700? Or 8900? If not built specifically for 8900, the call screens will not transfer.

03-17-10 11:45 AM
    Another good catch!
    I will look into that. Thanks!

One last thing: I noticed the 8900/9700 5.0 versions are lumped together. This would mean that the call screens are default blue unless made specifically for the 8900. Did you build this for 9700? Or 8900? If not built specifically for 8900, the call screens will not transfer.

03-17-10 11:46 AM
    Issues for 9700 have been all fixed and there are separate links for 9700 only.
    Thanks again, japanangel!
    03-18-10 12:37 AM
    For those who still don't have it, all themes by BerryMobi are on sale for $2.99 (will show up in cart) until 7/6 so now is your chance

Check out BerryMobi Themes
    07-01-10 09:31 AM
    Looks great. Will try it. Thanks
    07-01-10 06:56 PM
    Get it while it's on sale!
    07-03-10 05:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD