Hi, can anyone tell me how I can get the today screen on my BB curve 8900, to display all calendar entries, I have Facebook for BB installed and that has updated my calendar with birthdays from that, these are the only entries displayed on the today screen, appointments, meetings or any thing I have added to the calendar do not display, why?

your help would be greatly appreciated on this matter.
    Regards
    Mac
    01-20-10 02:05 PM
    Why: Because a Today Theme can only display ONE calendar... either your Facebook calendar, or ONE of your email calendars.... go to Options > Advanced Options > Default Services > set CICAL to whatever account you want to display on your Today Theme... then save your changes.

You might need to do a Battery Pull: Leave your device on, pull the battery out for 20 seconds, put the battery back in and wait for your device to boot up.
    01-20-10 05:16 PM
    was thinking about trying a today theme but if it only can display one calender then it doesnt sound that interesting to me.
    01-21-10 12:32 AM
    I am far too fussy when it comes to themes, i love the idea of today themes but i cant find one that is the same as the defualt one just with the calendar entries.
    01-24-10 06:51 AM
    I am far too fussy when it comes to themes, i love the idea of today themes but i cant find one that is the same as the defualt one just with the calendar entries.
    Then you should go to the Blackberry 8900 Theme Forum and look through more themes... and maybe even look at one I posted just the other day... it's not exactly like the default theme, but it is a Today theme: http://forums.crackberry.com/f129/di...-5-0-a-410466/
    01-24-10 09:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD