The New and Improved Tiger Berry OSX!

No need for multiple versions to get what you want, I have incorporated shortcuts to show/hide the weather slot as well as the bottom dock so you can turn those off when you want a full blank theme. I took the old Tiger Berry and gave it the many updates that is out now!

For the first time ever I believe a user-customized drop down menu for applications 9-15. Just click on the finder/spotlight and it will come down and scroll back up to the red finder/spotlight to close or you can hit the escape button (between trackpad/ball and end)

Also including a hidden calendar view, press alt + c and you will see your next 9 calendar appointments with a darker backdrop. Press the escape button to hide the calendar view.

Shortcuts are as follows:
    • Alt + w - shows weather
    • Alt + e - hides weather
    • Alt + a - shows dock
    • Alt + z - hides dock
    • Space - Quick Launch shortcut
    • $ - SMS/MMS shortcut
    • Alt + c - shows Calendar view
    • ESCAPE - hides Calendar view

FOR OS 5.0 ONLY!

Price $4.99 ON SALE FOR $2.99!

Purchase @ the Mobihand Network

**A Special thanks to HeavyFluid, Dougeefresh, and Deficitism**
    darius99 likes this.
    07-10-10 06:14 PM
    Screen shots:

Mainscreen

Drop Down Menu

Calendar View

07-10-10 06:14 PM
    Loving this theme, but due to one very small detail, i find it unusable. That's the Dock icons........they feel disconnected when scrolling. I'd suggest enabling the bounce would greatly improve the feel.

Other than that - great theme. Thanks.
    07-24-10 12:15 PM
    the screen shots look great! and the icons make it look even better. good work!
    07-24-10 09:11 PM
    Loving this theme, but due to one very small detail, i find it unusable. That's the Dock icons........they feel disconnected when scrolling. I'd suggest enabling the bounce would greatly improve the feel.

Other than that - great theme. Thanks.
    Thanks, I plan to update it with the bouncing icons, just haven't had time...it will come eventually

the screen shots look great! and the icons make it look even better. good work!
    Thanks! I appreciate the praise
    07-24-10 10:21 PM
    Fantastic news on the bounce......I'll keep my eyes peeled!

Thanks, I plan to update it with the bouncing icons, just haven't had time...it will come eventually

Thanks! I appreciate the praise
    07-25-10 03:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD