Can't help but notice for a little over a week now how many of the awesome themes that keep getting tagged with 1 stars (before they've even been released more then a couple minutes even) There are some AWESOME themes out there, none deserving of a 1 star that I've ever seen free or premium (well unless you just changed the wallpaper and called it a theme).
    Is this just the way of a certain group to get back at the free themers (since it's so obvious when a free theme is released and rated a 1 star before it ever even gets a comment on it)? I dont see where calling someone's HARD work a 1 star is anything but childish.
    But for the "statement" that is trying to be made! Let's all make it! You have a theme you like RATE IT!
    Whether it's a Freemium or Premium theme someone took the time to make it to share. But again, if you enjoy a theme rate it, let's tell the theme makers that we enjoy their work so the couple sour apples over here rating everything a 1 star will get the point!
    07-13-09 12:07 PM
    Well said b-hot!

I've just rated all the themes I use.

Hopefully all will listen and participate.
    07-13-09 12:58 PM
    Nice post. I agree, we should be utilizing the post ratings the way they were meant to be used. I think that all of this forum's regulars check out all of the new themes but those who just cruise through looking for some cool themes probably take note of the star rating. So my ex potential cheerleader is right-get out there and let everyone know what themes you like the best by voting on the thread rating.
    07-13-09 12:59 PM
    I didn't even know we could rate them... haha! I got lots of rating to do.
    07-13-09 01:08 PM
    I didn't even know we could rate them... haha! I got lots of rating to do.
    me either! i always wondered why my stars were so low.
    07-13-09 01:09 PM
    me either! i always wondered why my stars were so low.
    I don't want to come off like a cheerleader but... don't worry... i helped u out on a couple
    07-13-09 01:13 PM
    You know I'm all over this!! Its too bad a few sore losers have to be so childish. Its pretty obvious who it is - you know the ones who say "I'm done talking about this subject" and then post 5 more times lol!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 01:19 PM
    I never really paid attention to the ratings, didn't really know they were there...I do see that some are lower than you'd think

You'd think that Dannie's Berry Bliss theme would be higher with 14k views
    07-13-09 01:20 PM
    You know I'm all over this!! Its too bad a few sore losers have to be so childish. Its pretty obvious who it is - you know the ones who say "I'm done talking about this subject" and then post 5 more times lol!!

heh, i so know who you are talking about!! I pointed that out in the thread....they finally stopped coming back.
    07-13-09 01:22 PM
    Haha I knew you would know lol!

07-13-09 01:23 PM

Very true...

I've only been in this forum for the last few weeks and there are some babies...

If you want to make big $$$ theme building would not be the way to go. Come on plazmic is a free app and anyone can install it. But to have skills that all of you have takes time and thank god for you guys that post free themes and premium themes under $2.00. Cuz there is now way I would pay for one onve $2. If you want to make big $$$ create some applications. I'm sure there are plenty of apps still waiting to be made for BB.

Again thank to you all the decent and kind theme makers for all of your hard work. If you ever begin to take donations, I'll be the first in line.
    07-13-09 01:25 PM
    So not only do you people need cheerleaders to make you feel better, now you need your themes rated?

07-13-09 01:26 PM
    So not only do you people need cheerleaders to make you feel better, now you need your themes rated?

Apparently YOU missed the point of the thread! No one NEEDS their threads rated. I'm not even a theme developer but I'm tired of seeing brand new themes come out the door getting a 1 star b/c someone is bitter simply because it is free or because it isn't! But really sounds to me like your comment is more aimed to upset people when the whole point of this is to get the feuding to STOP!
    07-13-09 01:32 PM

lol are you serious do you just troll every thread looking to start something
    07-13-09 01:32 PM
    lol are you serious do you just troll every thread looking to start something
    Kick his *** "C" bass....
    07-13-09 01:36 PM
    Look, I understand the beef between free and premium theme makers has got to stop. Quite frankly, it's getting pretty ridiculous!

I'm not a theme maker, rather a theme consumer. The way I see it, all theme makers should acknowledge the hard work it takes to make these themes, free or not. Wether you feel your themes are better than anyone elses is your opinion, but the fact of the matter is, you should be giving respect where respect is due! Not fighting over the little things like "mine is free, yours is not" type stuff. If anything, I would love to see some of you collaborate with each other on the "Super theme!" That would be awesome!

I admit, I did read the OP wrong before I posted and I apologize for that! So please, ignore that post. And no, I'm not a troll! I hate them just like the next man/woman. And I also apologize for my previous statements in the other thread, though I still stand behind them. I was best off keeping them to myself.

07-13-09 01:44 PM
    ^ lol... Im the first to rate my thread, cause I like seeing stars by it. But aside from that, Ill be voting err'body a 5 in just a few mins. Keep the hustle!
    07-13-09 01:45 PM
    Agreed. I think we all have had a thread with a theme it in it that all of a sudden it has a low rating with all positive feedback. I know there has been bad blood in this 8900 theme forum but Berry Hot is right and it just needs to end. This ALL started over EIGHT $8.00 themes that ONLY changed a wallpaper and the rules being OUTDATED. Now that the rules are more clear I hope everyone from the Free to the Pay Theme makers can understand it is pointless to continue to bicker. We all make themes because we like to. All of our themes PREMIUM, some of us charge, some of us don't. Some Members only want Free, some think certain themes are worth Paying for. Some members don't even know about the theme forums so for their sake, let stop making ourselves look like @$$#$ for when they do find us.

To EVERYONE, I think i started this, again when i was ranting about $8.00 Themes that changed the wallpaper. I never had a problem with some of the better know theme makers. Also, I ADMITTINGLY, have a problem with the "PREMIUM" in Pay themes. MY opinion is just because a theme has a price does not make it PREMIUM. NOT to say they are not Premium, but there are Premium Free themes as well. For that, I Apologize. I want ALL theme makers to know that there is NO beef, and in the words of Rodney King, "CAN"T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG???" I'm done with it. I'm tired of posting in here when it is not about how AWESOME a theme it.

If anything, I would love to see some of you collaborate with each other on the "Super theme!" That would be awesome!
    There is a group of us who do share ideas and help each other out. We have not collaborated on a SUPER theme , YET, But i'd love to. I'd like to work with all the theme makers on here.
    07-13-09 02:01 PM
    To Prove Berry Hot's point, someone Rated THIS thread as a 1 Star. Why? You don't like that she is trying to get this to end? Do you like the bickering? Really, It's OVER. Post a theme or a review in the Themes forum. If you got something else to say take it to the Social Lounge.
    07-13-09 02:05 PM
    How do you see the ratings?
    07-13-09 02:07 PM
    How do you see the ratings?
    On the Main page, Under Rating where you see the Stars.
    07-13-09 02:42 PM
    Well yea but I didn't know if you were able to see like how many were voted in each category (1 star, 2 star, etc)
    07-13-09 02:50 PM
    well however many are colored in gold is the rating if your hover over the stars it says how many votes its got so far and the average rating per vote
    07-13-09 02:53 PM
    Ah so it's not like a poll on some threads/forums where you can see how many voted for each one
    07-13-09 02:56 PM
    no just the total votes and average
    07-13-09 02:56 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD