I have a couple of themes, some ive bought, some that are free. I have a theme that i really like but it only has the standard set of icons that comes with the bold. So.... is there a simple way i can grab the icons from one theme and put them into another??

I have never attempted theme design or creation though generally consider myself "able" when i focus on something... A few steps on how to do this would be great.... if its possible
    04-14-09 12:17 PM
    There is not. The Themes are not able to be edited by the user, only the creator. Someone may be willing to reproduce the theme the way you want it. if they are custom icons, your best luck would be with the creator of the theme with the icons.
    This is the 8900 forum by the way. We are still glad to help, but you may get better help in the 9000 forum.
    04-14-09 12:43 PM
    There is not. The Themes are not able to be edited by the user, only the creator. Someone may be willing to reproduce the theme the way you want it. if they are custom icons, your best luck would be with the creator of the theme with the icons.
    This is the 8900 forum by the way. We are still glad to help, but you may get better help in the 9000 forum.
    Yeah i realised i had accidentally clicked the wrong link but left it here since i thought the answer would apply to both phones
    04-15-09 02:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD