All themes available for $7 each also taking theme requests, questions welcome

Sticker Theme (Some buttons made by Louie Mantias theme collection)

Black Sticker Theme

Leather'n'Chrome Theme

Blue Gloss Theme

02-18-09 11:28 AM
    Nice work!
    02-18-09 12:31 PM
    Looks nice.

I would really like to see them with Calendar and Messages on the home screen.
    02-18-09 12:57 PM
    Where can I get a copy of Leather'n'Chrome Theme. Not to many theme and this looks classy
    02-20-09 06:34 AM
    They look nice, but I don't feel confident in paying $7 for themes created with beta software that is known to be buggy.
    02-20-09 10:09 AM
    I don't think you should be selling a beta theme, but maybe that's just me.
    02-20-09 12:29 PM
    Agreed - 8900 themes should be free and cannot be sold.

Theme Posting Guidelines
    The themes listed in this forum must be free themes for the community. Direct download links (either OTA or Desktop) must be provided and may not link to external sites. No themes may be offered for sale from your personal site through these forums as it violates the No Advertising Policy of our Terms of Service. If you would like to sell you theme through Crackberry.com, please take the steps to sign up as a developing partner via MobiHand, Inc. - Services For Software Developers and you may choose to have it listed the ShopCrackberry.com store.
    02-20-09 12:51 PM
    I don't think you should be selling a beta theme, but maybe that's just me.
    I know RIM is sending Cease and Desist emails and letters so I'm sure all will work out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 06:33 PM
    7$ for those???? nothing special but yea free is what most people do
    02-20-09 10:19 PM
    Nice work.
    02-22-09 06:37 AM
    With the economy being so ****ty right now, its funny that u would charge $7 for simple looking beta themes... Lol your so money hungry!there are a lot of free ones out there that look like urs... Goodluck with selling them!

I was goin to reply privately to this comment by laurenchantel, but i decided if she can make such a sweeping statement publicly about my character then i shood defend myself publicly.

I think u need to think before you speak Laurenchantel, I was always taught that 'if i don't have anything good to say; say nothing at all'. I think you could learn from that too. Why would you comment on my work, only to say something negative, nothing positive or even constructive, and then add insult to injury by labelling me 'money hungry'. You don't even now me. O.k so u won't pay $7 dollars for a theme, dat looks 'simple'. But someone else might,

If you don't like it Laurenchantel, i'm sure you don't need to buy it. But i would kindly ask that you don't make comments about me when you only know of me through a profile on the internet, it's not fair and you only end up showing yourself up.

If the themes were free, i'm pretty sure u wouldn't have left a comment saying thank u for your 'simple' themes. Treat others as you would like to be treated, and that goes for anyone else who feels like having a dig at me or just sending me loads of negativity.

I did decide to offer the themes to people for free after i realised the implications of selling Beta apps, but I just don't feel like doing that now, maybe asking for a bit of money for my time was a bit too ambitious, and may have been in some peoples eyes excessive, but i live and i learn, and live to fight many more days.

Thank you very much for all the nice comments very much appreciated, if you PM me ur emails, i can give u access to my skydrive account to dl the files. Please do use at ur own risk, they were made with Beta Plazmic version.

(sorry if I have offended anyone, I am full of love really)

Love and Peace
    Blckgold.
    02-22-09 07:15 PM
    Sweetie if you're going to defend your charachter please use spell check in the future so you don't appear illiterate while doing so!
    02-23-09 03:12 AM
    Are there any known issues/bugs with any of these themes? Thanks!

02-23-09 10:41 AM
    Sweetie if you're going to defend your charachter please use spell check in the future so you don't appear illiterate while doing so!
    Bit of an unnecessary comment, considering you spelt the word 'character' wrong, besides this is an informal forum in which I can spell as badly or as well as I please, not really here to be marked on spelling and grammar, my main concern was to get my point across, which I believe I done, but thanks for the advice.
    02-24-09 07:07 AM
    Bit of an unnecessary comment, considering you spelt the word 'character' wrong, besides this is an informal forum in which I can spell as badly or as well as I please, not really here to be marked on spelling and grammar, my main concern was to get my point across, which I believe I done, but thanks for the advice.
    +2 Grammar points for the correct use of "badly" and "well" lol
    02-24-09 10:38 AM
    That was hilarious. I love the burn on the spell check emailer when they spell something wrong themselves!

02-27-09 07:19 AM
    blkgold: I liked your themes, but not enough to purchase them. Good effort, and keep it up! Don't worry about what people say, and especially don't worry about spelling and grammar. If you were to make a nice clean stock today stule them with multiple rows or icons I would be interested.
    03-01-09 12:56 AM
    Good idea Sweetie. Follow your own advice.

blckgold - Good work man. Thanks for spending the time
    to make our devices more fun and enjoyable.
    Blue Gloss is the ticket
    Last edited by SoCalBBr; 03-03-09 at 04:46 AM.
    03-03-09 04:42 AM
    So are you selling these themes? or giving them away?
    03-03-09 07:43 AM
    I PM'd with my email a week or so ago & never received a response
    03-03-09 09:56 AM
    Hey guy's sorry for my lack of response, i've been really busy lately, but i have read your comments thanks a whole bunch.

Just to repeat what i said before, the themes are not for sale, am trying to get the themes set up so that they can be downloaded ota, but i'm not entirely sure how to do it, but it is in the pipeline, i'm in the process of setting up my website and i want to have a section for downloading blackberry themes that i make etc. So 'Watch this space'

If you do still want the themes send me your hotmail emails and i can allow you access to my skydrive account to download the files for your phone.

Thanks again for the nice comments
    Blckgold
    03-04-09 09:06 PM
    @lolowned

nice themes

and btw, there's nothing wrong with capitalizing off stuff for new phones, there aren't *that* many themes out there for the 8900, so people are going to play on that. people do it all the time. so no need to whine about it.
    Last edited by ninja please; 03-04-09 at 09:14 PM.
    03-04-09 09:11 PM
    Actually there is something wrong with it.... since the rules for the version of plazmic is not supposed to sell the themes made with the BETA....

That makes it unethical.
    03-04-09 09:25 PM
    Guys i have now got my website up and running and my initial themes are available to download, and feel free to send donations and requests.

SoDesigns
    07-24-09 09:36 PM
    I was goin to reply privately to this comment by laurenchantel, but i decided if she can make such a sweeping statement publicly about my character then i shood defend myself publicly.

I think u need to think before you speak Laurenchantel, I was always taught that 'if i don't have anything good to say; say nothing at all'. I think you could learn from that too. Why would you comment on my work, only to say something negative, nothing positive or even constructive, and then add insult to injury by labelling me 'money hungry'. You don't even now me. O.k so u won't pay $7 dollars for a theme, dat looks 'simple'. But someone else might,

If you don't like it Laurenchantel, i'm sure you don't need to buy it. But i would kindly ask that you don't make comments about me when you only know of me through a profile on the internet, it's not fair and you only end up showing yourself up.

If the themes were free, i'm pretty sure u wouldn't have left a comment saying thank u for your 'simple' themes. Treat others as you would like to be treated, and that goes for anyone else who feels like having a dig at me or just sending me loads of negativity.

I did decide to offer the themes to people for free after i realised the implications of selling Beta apps, but I just don't feel like doing that now, maybe asking for a bit of money for my time was a bit too ambitious, and may have been in some peoples eyes excessive, but i live and i learn, and live to fight many more days.

Thank you very much for all the nice comments very much appreciated, if you PM me ur emails, i can give u access to my skydrive account to dl the files. Please do use at ur own risk, they were made with Beta Plazmic version.

(sorry if I have offended anyone, I am full of love really)

Love and Peace
    Blckgold.
    I wouldn't take her seriously, she starts everything with LOL. Kwim?

Selling is your prerrogative, but there are rules to posting pay themes.

07-25-09 12:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD