Is I possible to get the original tmobile precission theme icons to have transparent backrounds? This along with the second home screen where all the icons are after hitting the menu button, to have my wallpaper show, and not just that stupid blue backround. Is it also possible to make the title bar transparent along with the icons?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by etragedy; 04-21-09 at 01:58 PM.
    04-21-09 01:56 PM
    I am working on something close as i type. Well, the title bar is set to be transparent and i think i am going to remove the icon backgrounds as well. The version i am working on will have a hidden icon dock as well, but it'll be easy to make a version where the icons don't hide.
    04-21-09 02:20 PM
    Are your icons the T-Mobile precision ones with the color? I like those better. And what do you mean that the title bar is transparent? On my phone, the title bar is the same color as the icon backgrounds.

04-21-09 02:28 PM
    Yes, the colored precision icons will be used.

I mean that i have a transparent title bar already for that theme i am making. (as opposed to the semi-transparent title bar on the default theme)
    04-21-09 02:49 PM
    This sounds awesome. How can I know when you are done? Are you planning on implementing the feature where both first and second home screens show the wallpaper?

04-21-09 05:20 PM
    It should be done today but i have a Wife, a 3 year old and a 3 week old that demand my attention as soon as i get home from work, so it may be late tonight. There will be a post this forum, this is the ONLY place i post my themes, but i will also reply to this thread so any followers will know.

I will offer both versions, one with both wallpapers that change and one with the default. Some wallpapers don't go well with the Application screen.
    04-21-09 05:36 PM
    Cool, no rush man. You only got a young wife and little bambinoes for so long.

04-21-09 05:44 PM
    Check the Theme out here Vizion - Hidden Icon & Today
    04-22-09 03:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD