The default icons on the 8900 are very futuristic looking and have a kind of "Tron" appeal the way their outlines light up.
    But I'm finding that many of them are hard to tell apart. I often have to actually hover over the icon before I know what it is.

With the old style "cartoonish" icons on my 8120 (os 4.3) it was far easier to know what an icon was before hovering over it.

Can anyone make a theme the just gives us back those old icons? Bottom dock style would be great, and/or L style would be excellent.
    it would be much appreciated!
    02-14-09 01:33 PM
    I'd love to have this aswell...
    02-14-09 03:53 PM
    The default icons on the 8900 are very futuristic looking and have a kind of "Tron" appeal the way their outlines light up.
    But I'm finding that many of them are hard to tell apart. I often have to actually hover over the icon before I know what it is.

With the old style "cartoonish" icons on my 8120 (os 4.3) it was far easier to know what an icon was before hovering over it.

Can anyone make a theme the just gives us back those old icons? Bottom dock style would be great, and/or L style would be excellent.
    it would be much appreciated!
    Check some of the newer posts...many people have created 'classic' themes.
    09-08-09 04:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD