Looking for a bbamped type theme in red. I have it for my Storm and its really HOT. Can't seem to find anything like it for my 8900.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-09 09:41 AM
    Lol not challenged. Bbamp is a type of theme that's out for the storm. It a really sweet looking theme. Check it out

06-22-09 09:48 AM
    Are you challenged? What does that even mean? Urrrr duhrrrrr-me want BBAMPED!!!
    He means he knows where the search buttons is. I've seen 2 of your post and they have both been rude. you mad at life?
    06-22-09 09:49 AM
    Haha its all good. I have searched and nothing really like it unless I go the pay for route which I won't do...

06-22-09 09:54 AM
    He means he knows where the search buttons is. I've seen 2 of your post and they have both been rude. you mad at life?
    i think he seen the movie american psycho too many times, he thinks he Patrick Bateman
    06-22-09 09:55 AM
    Haha its all good. I have searched and nothing really like it unless I go the pay for route which I won't do...

have you contacted the dude that made the storm version, see if he will port it over the the 8900
    06-22-09 09:56 AM
    Man that loon sure made his way across the forums spreading negativity

06-22-09 11:48 AM
    have you contacted the dude that made the storm version, see if he will port it over the the 8900
    Oh he's psycho fa sho!

06-22-09 11:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD