Can a designer do the folowing please:

Same Zen theme but the following adjustments:
    make the background a full screen, so that the banner at the top doesnt show except for the icons
    the dock at the bottom, make more invisible?
    make it possible to have the background image as the background for the menu?

lets keep it simple?!
    Michael
    04-16-09 05:35 PM
    Can a designer do the folowing please:

Same Zen theme but the following adjustments:
    make the background a full screen, so that the banner at the top doesnt show except for the icons
    the dock at the bottom, make more invisible?
    make it possible to have the background image as the background for the menu?

lets keep it simple?!
    Michael
    that's too simple. How about a challenge! lol just playing.
    So you don't want the time, battery, date and all that stuff at the top, just the bottom icons? Or did you mean just remove the semi-transparent banner? For the bottom dock, how about a "hidden" dock that only shows when you have one of those icons highlighted? I am sure transparent icons are possible, but it sounds like you want to have as little as possible on your screen.

Here is an example of a hidden dock i made. It uses a transparent banner but the date time and all that is at the bottom.
    Hidden Dock

Let us know.
    04-16-09 05:46 PM
    MrTolles, saw the hidden screenshots...really cool but couldnt find the OTA?!?

about the theme, your right...what i want is the same date and service provider at the top, except removing that semi transparent banner, so you can see the full background.
    also with the dock at the bottom, if you could do a hidden dock then that would be pretty cool,
    if you could simply make them more transparent as they can go and then when you scroll over them they get highlighted then thats nice as well.
    also the menu screen to be the background image?
    I think you got my idea where i want to see the backgorund image as much as i can!

thank MrTolles, much appreciated
    04-18-09 01:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD