Hey! So I downloaded purchased theme from eVeek. At the end of the download it said successful then it asked me reboot now of later so I said now. Lol long sorry short I went to select that them and it wasn't there?? I went to my app list and says its downloaded? Please help!! Thanks!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-09 08:57 PM
    Check your downloads folder to see if its in there. If it is just select it from there.

12-04-09 09:34 PM
    Hey so I deleted it and re downloaded it same thing it said reboot I said yes. It was listed in my app list. So I went to my download folder and it was still not there. Its crazy because this will be my fourth theme I've bought and never had this problem. Maybe went changed the site something is wrong no clue. Any other suggestions!! Please!!Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com[/QUOTE]

12-05-09 07:20 AM
    The only two places I've seen themes before is either in the options>theme or in the downloads folder where the browser usually puts apps once they're downloaded. Also you should check to make sure its not hidden. (Menu-show all). Other than that you should double check that you selected the correct version that would be compatible with your phone. If none of that helps, then contact the vendor's customer support if they have one.

12-05-09 07:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD