Stock OS Theme but has Today Messages and Calendar. Bottom Icons scroll left to right and you can scroll up to the today section from all of them.
    Oh and its FREE!!

Theme and Video can be found HERE
    02-12-09 04:07 PM
    nice! thanks
    02-12-09 08:20 PM
    Thank you... good theme!
    02-13-09 04:58 AM
    Sweet! Anyway you can get the application name to show up on the home screen though? Makes it useful for apps like WeatherEye which display the temp and conditions in the App Name so you don't need to enter the program...
    02-13-09 09:19 AM
    minor problem, the BT icon is duplicated on the home screen (the one with 6 icons on the bottom). I would get 2 BT icons one on the right (where it should be) and one on the left which shows up after going to phone menu and then back to the home screen. the left icon would disappear if you scroll up to the title bar. Is there a fix for this?
    02-13-09 10:25 AM
    This is an ongoing problem with Plazmic, a few other people have had this, it has happened to me as well, it comes and goes, disappears on its own. No work around that I know of yet.
    02-13-09 11:33 AM
    Sweet! Anyway you can get the application name to show up on the home screen though? Makes it useful for apps like WeatherEye which display the temp and conditions in the App Name so you don't need to enter the program...
    I can probably do this today
    02-16-09 06:50 AM
    I have changed the theme so that there are 2 message entries instead of 3 and now the icon text appears above the icons when you hover on it.
    02-16-09 07:26 AM
    So i've downloaded the theme from the phone and it doesn't appear under themes. I had the same problem with another theme i downloaded.

I've downloaded tons with my old 8320. Anybody have an idea what i'm doing wrong?

i do have an 8900 and 4.6 OS...

just to clarify this what i did:

- went to the OTA link on my bb browser, downloaded the theme.
    - went to options > theme, and there's just the two default theme's listed.

- if i go to application launcher, the file is listed and on the phone.
    02-16-09 03:33 PM
    not sure, you did the right thing......try rebooting?
    02-16-09 03:35 PM
    yeah...
    it still didn't work...

weird...thought maybe there was something different i had to do with the 8900, guess not.

oh well...ill just play around with it and hopefully ill figure it out
    02-16-09 03:41 PM
    yeah...
    it still didn't work...

weird...thought maybe there was something different i had to do with the 8900, guess not.

oh well...ill just play around with it and hopefully ill figure it out
    Let me know, so far you are the first problem I have heard. I actually tried another one out on a display model at Tmobile worked fine.
    02-16-09 03:42 PM
    for those who are having the same problem, i just figured it out. For some reason everything i have downloaded gets defaulted with 'deny' permissions. So i changed it to allow and did a battery pull.
    02-16-09 03:54 PM
    Thanks for letting us know the resolution!
    02-17-09 08:43 AM
    Installs fine for me! I'm loving this theme, especially that the background picture you choose also shows on both home screen views.

Thanks for fixing the application name issue, except for some reason it just displays "WeatherEye" in the name space, whereas it used to actually display the temperature and conditions (ie. "-13C Partly Cloudy"). It still displays this on the bottom when displaying all the home icons.
    02-17-09 01:50 PM
    Installs fine for me! I'm loving this theme, especially that the background picture you choose also shows on both home screen views.

Thanks for fixing the application name issue, except for some reason it just displays "WeatherEye" in the name space, whereas it used to actually display the temperature and conditions (ie. "-13C Partly Cloudy"). It still displays this on the bottom when displaying all the home icons.
    Installed fine for me too. Thank you!

I'm having the same issue with WeatherEye.

Also, can you by any chance change the font to match the other fonts. This looks like a time new roman font as opposed to Arial, etc.

Thanks!
    02-17-09 02:09 PM
    Update: Well I'm not sure what happened, maybe WeatherEye just needed to update, but it now displays the temp and conditions.

I kinda like the Times font for the applications, but I'm not so fond of the font change for the listed calendar and messages on the home screen. Other than that I think this one is perfect!! Thanks micjenks!!
    02-17-09 04:50 PM
    Nice and simple...
    09-08-09 04:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD