So far this is my favorite theme to date !! Love how you made it Font friendly that's awesome ... Gonna be rockin this one for a minute ... You got talent my friend Keep them coming
    08-22-09 02:30 AM
    looks and tests great on my jav! great work.
    08-22-09 04:07 AM
    Thanks for this theme. DL'd the media version yesterday & have been using it. I think the theme font is great, just like having the media tab as a fixed icon. Love the 6 fixed tabs plus the 6 user defined ones. This has really cleaned up my bb as now I can hide all of the fixed icons.

Thanks for sharing & great job on the theme!
    08-22-09 02:12 PM
    Outstanding work! This theme is by far the best I have used. One thing, could the menu size be a bit smaller, it seems like the menus are way too big.

Thanks again, I would donate if there was a link!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-09 06:17 PM
    Outstanding work! This theme is by far the best I have used. One thing, could the menu size be a bit smaller, it seems like the menus are way too big.

Thanks again, I would donate if there was a link!

+1 this is a great theme
    08-22-09 06:32 PM
    I like this theme...I am currently using it...works perfectly...I dont have quick launch and it doesnt react any differently...I think its drainging my battery tho...i got rid opf skydeck and the meter still drains fast..hmmmm, lol...good theme, keep at it...kudos
    08-22-09 08:25 PM
    Exceptional Job.
    08-23-09 12:21 PM
    its so weird
    it seems that i can't install the theme.
    08-24-09 10:00 PM
    Wow...this is hot! I love it it's clean and classy!
    08-24-09 10:32 PM
    This is probably the best theme I have seen so far. Still, there is some funny stuff about the various versions.

# Highlighted menu text does not reverse, this decreases readability. Goes for all versions.
    # I have tried the various versions of this theme to taste their differences, but this much confuses the blackberry. Either a theme will not change if I install another version, or it only changes partially (and it takes a reset to solve this). For instance, it is still not clear to me whether the highlighted menu bar should be blue or red (it started as blue but ended as red). Hint, do NOT change the theme by using the OPTIONS tab, it will drastically slow down your BB.
    # It is also unclear if the weather should appear highlighted or not. It was initially highlighted, but is not highlighted since I re-installed.
    #I have finally uninstalled all versions, reset to the theme defaults, and then downloaded and installed the selectable font/QL version. It now works OK, except for the highlighted menu items.

Attached screen shots show the today screen, system menu (highlighted with reversed text), program (highlighted but not reversed text)
    Last edited by kinderenh; 08-25-09 at 03:12 AM. Reason: Screenshots added
    08-25-09 01:56 AM
    Love everything about it except the incoming call/in call screen.
    08-26-09 05:38 PM
    I have to leave another commnet, because this theme is reall good. Well thought of and perfect for the under-paid professional, lmao...
    09-08-09 02:31 PM
    I found a screenshot of somebody else using this theme and I love it! Thing is, the links no longer work and I can't find anywhere else that's hosting the file. Can anybody help me? I'd love to get my hands on this too.
    12-02-09 07:25 AM
    I can't download it. I get a 404 error!!!! Please fix it? I really wanna try this theme out

12-02-09 02:41 PM
    pushed up - links are dead. upload anyone?
    12-09-09 06:13 AM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD