Anyone seen any kind of sneaker head or Nike theme?
    07-06-09 02:00 AM
    No but some one should def make one

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-09 02:00 PM
    Waldog mentioned making a Nike theme already! Im sure theres a fan base for that brand. Were you guys thinking Nike Shoes?
    07-06-09 02:14 PM
    Waldog made a really good one....he's out right now but he'll be back in about 3 days and he'll upload it for you! thanks
    07-06-09 02:46 PM
    thanks! excited to see it.
    07-06-09 03:57 PM
    Waldog's Nike Theme with hidden dock and hidden today! Of course, he can't post it for the time being... oh yeah but i got it and it's tighter then a pair white on white out tha box!

07-06-09 04:32 PM
    Where can I download that nike theme??
    07-07-09 10:48 AM
    Where can I download that nike theme??
    It should be available for FREE in a a few days. There will also be another version with different icons. Keep on the look out for it.
    07-07-09 10:58 AM
    The newer version is a bit different than the screens posted. I made it wayyy more sneakerish. It'll be up soon. I promise today for sure.

Thanks ash and tolles for letting them know I had a Nike theme.

I just didn't release it. I didn't know if others would like it.
    07-08-09 09:34 AM
    The newer version is a bit different than the screens posted. I made it wayyy more sneakerish. It'll be up soon. I promise today for sure.

Thanks ash and tolles for letting them know I had a Nike theme.

I just didn't release it. I didn't know if others would like it.
    I'll believe it when I see it-this little gangsta theme maker is a perfectionist-it will be out next year. BTW-How was France? I hear it's beautiful this time of year.
    07-08-09 09:36 AM
    I'll believe it when I see it-this little gangsta theme maker is a perfectionist-it will be out next year. BTW-How was France? I hear it's beautiful this time of year.
    I'm actually almost done with it. The thing I'm trying worked the very first time. I just need to try 1 thing.
    07-08-09 09:38 AM
    cant wait to peep it out!
    07-09-09 03:36 AM
    07-09-09 09:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD