Thanks all for the comments and donations.

I've updated the theme so that scrolling down from the clock twice will hide the highlight and keep navigation intact.
    Sweet-Honestly-Seriously-Thank you very much for doing this!!

Very nice of you and very much appreciated

Love it

11-13-09 05:27 PM
    This has become my favorite theme of all times. Love it.
    11-13-09 06:03 PM
    This has become my favorite theme of all times. Love it.
    I 100% agree
    11-13-09 06:23 PM
    The only thing that could make this theme better is the transitions in theme builder 5.0

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-09 06:42 PM
    Love the theme, thanks for your hard work. I really loved the small menu font you've used before...any chance of going back to that?
    11-14-09 12:03 AM
    Love the theme, thanks for your hard work. I really loved the small menu font you've used before...any chance of going back to that?
    The menu font is still really small on mine. About the same size as QL set to medium (dunno if that was intentional, but it's nice)...???

11-14-09 01:32 AM
    The font is about the same size as the default fon seems like to me. I've been using a purelab theme until now and was use to that size font.
    11-14-09 09:33 AM
    The font is about the same size as the default fon seems like to me. I've been using a purelab theme until now and was use to that size font.
    ReverieD menu (and QL for comparison) guessing font size 7 appx:

Default menu (and QL for comparison) font size 9:

Last edited by DD1968; 11-14-09 at 01:30 PM.
    11-14-09 01:21 PM
    How dare you show a theme appropriate wp and not share with the rest of the class. :-(

11-16-09 10:56 AM
    How dare you show a theme appropriate wp and not share with the rest of the class. :-(

So sorry...what was I thinking?

11-16-09 11:04 AM
    So sorry...what was I thinking?

Its ok. You're forgiven as long as you don't let it happen again. ;-p

Thanks. :-D

11-16-09 11:51 AM
    11-17-09 11:43 AM
    awesome theme, many thanks
    11-17-09 12:03 PM
    Thanks...I love full screens
    11-17-09 12:07 PM
    Thanks for sharing and updating to work with OS 5.0, but I'm still getting the blank screen when I'm on the apps screen.

I know there is a work around for this, but is this something that can be fixed on your end? If not, it's no biggie, just a little quirk that OS 5.0 has with themes' wallpapers.
    11-18-09 11:09 AM
    I too, get the white screen at the application screen. :/

11-18-09 04:08 PM
    In order to add transitions, I'll (eventually) be building a version of the theme with the new 5.0 development tools. Building the theme using these tools should also fix the white app screen background issue.

Just as a reminder, here's a temporary fix for the issue:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/re...ml#post3907645
    11-18-09 04:43 PM
    In order to add transitions, I'll (eventually) be building a version of the theme with the new 5.0 development tools. Building the theme using these tools should also fix the white app screen background issue.

Just as a reminder, here's a temporary fix for the issue:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/re...ml#post3907645
    Thanks for the update on the theme. I'm not nagging you about the issue at all.

I'm aware of that work around and have been using it.

And THANKS for sharing your theme.
    11-18-09 05:41 PM
    Thanks for the update on the theme. I'm not nagging you about the issue at all.

I'm aware of that work around and have been using it.

And THANKS for sharing your theme.
    Thanks for letting me know that you're not nagging me. I posted the temporary fix for everyone, though if I had looked a page back, I would have noticed that I already posted it in this thread. Oh well...
    11-18-09 09:47 PM
    Thanks for letting me know that you're not nagging me. I posted the temporary fix for everyone, though if I had looked a page back, I would have noticed that I already posted it in this thread. Oh well...
    HA! That's why my signature is what it is!
    11-18-09 10:14 PM
    You're teasing us again? :-p

11-18-09 10:17 PM
    Actually, strike what I said earlier about building this theme with theme studio 5.0 -- I don't like the amount of bulk that's added when doing this, even without transitions. So, my plan is to only do an update using theme studio 5.0 if necessary... or, in other words, if the white background problem isn't fixed by the time an official OS 5.0 release comes around.

If it's any consolation, I'm also suffering the white background problem on my own device.
    11-19-09 02:15 AM
    I absolutely love this theme!

My only gripe (and it's by no means major) is that I prefer the Precision Silver icons to the Precision Zen versions for that ultra minimal look

You can expect a donation very soon
    11-19-09 05:04 AM
    Actually, strike what I said earlier about building this theme with theme studio 5.0 -- I don't like the amount of bulk that's added when doing this, even without transitions. So, my plan is to only do an update using theme studio 5.0 if necessary... or, in other words, if the white background problem isn't fixed by the time an official OS 5.0 release comes around.

If it's any consolation, I'm also suffering the white background problem on my own device.
    Awww man i was looking forward to the tranistions
    11-19-09 09:05 AM
    Another update on a transitions version of this theme:

It is, again, a work in progress. However, I've encountered some problems converting the theme to theme builder 5.0, so I'm afraid I can't say when I'll have it ready for release.
    11-22-09 06:00 PM
171 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD