ok, well i've never done this before! so bear with me if i havent give you enough to go on, or too much!i would like the wallpaper to be this pattern (white, black and purple leopard print, to match my case!)i would like a hidden today theme, weather slot and mini icons, hideable if possible.. i would like the theme to be wallpaper friendly, and custom EVERYTHING! (battery bar, signal, icons, font, colours, different coloured highlighter, different colour tabs, menu bar etc.)i would like the colour theme to mainly be purple to match the wall paper above, with white and black bit if you like..i would like it if the messages/email/IM etc was purple and when a new notification arrived, to have a little pink heart, ribbon or star..i would like cute icons, (all icons where ever possible custom!) from the style of hello kitty, or purple custom icons, sticker icons are cute too!i would like hotspots where the clock, date and signal is..i love anime, hello kitty, cute looking anything so if you want to relay it to them that's fine, the most important thing is that i have the white, black and purple leopard print running throughout the theme!if i didn't come across very clear just email me i'm not good at explaining! i typed white purple leopard print in google images and you'll see near the top what i mean!thankyou very much whoever tries to make this theme! i'm a bit demanding! sorry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-10 12:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD