I would love a stock storm double dock (12 icons) theme with hidden today but with a weather icon up top either below the "sounds" icon or the opposite side. Thanks, Stevie!
    12-30-09 02:13 PM
    yes i have seen it thanks
    Not exactly sure what you mean by the above?...If you mean you've seen this theme created here before can you point me to the right direction. I have looked all over the 8900 Themes on Crackberry and can's seem to find one like this.

If it doesn't exist yet I was hoping someone can make one.

Cheers and thanks!
    01-02-10 11:32 AM
    In google do a search for Javelin Storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-10 09:04 AM
    did you find one yet?
    01-03-10 09:30 AM
    I found the original one that I am currently using...but this one doesn't have a seperate Weather Icon at the top like most other themes. A good storm theme for the Javelin none the less. Can't post the link to it yet cuz of my newby status but if you do a google search under "javelin storm theme" as mentioned by bb8900edit the link is right near the top. My search continues!
    01-03-10 03:04 PM
    FYI folks here is the free download link to my current theme...its a nice storm theme, only thing I wish it had was a separte Weather icon up top.

89xx Javelin Storm - Themes4BB.com - Free Blackberry Themes

NiteWalker did a nice job!
    01-06-10 09:22 AM
    we all would love to tweek the themes a bit. Guess we need an easy to use theme designer...
    01-06-10 09:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD