I'm new to the whole Blackberry community and devices. Been a long time Nokia and Windows Mobile user, and now finally switched to BB. I always love to have my device a little different than standard. Nothing too spectacular, just small nice touches.

Yesterday I found this theme called SodaBerry. I love the icon's used. There clean simple, and sketchy looking (bummer that they hint a lot to the Iphone though). I also found another theme called Berrygreen. Again, great looking icon's with much detail and bright joyful colors. I combined the themes with this wallpaper:

[Here is supposed to be a pic of a wood floor background, but i cant post pics yet :S ]

This almost looks pure bliss! Almost that is. On both themes, the maker did more than just replacing the icons. They added shortcuts to weather apps on the homescreen, on Sodaberry there is a big grey navigation like bar on top and a BB maps icon etc. etc.

I was wondering if anyone is willing to make a simple "theme" (well, its basicly just an icon replacement) for my 8900? Nothing fancy, just nicer icon's than the stock ones on the BB.

Yes, I know, there is a theme builder. And to be honest, I could do it myself. I've done some theming for Winamp back in the day (years ago! ), but I can't find any theming tools for Mac. I just tried the theming tool from RIM trough a Windows XP virtual box session. This goes horrible slow

My question, Is someone willing to replace the icons of the basic BB theme to the Soda ones, or another great icon set? Nothing else has to be done to the theme.

Thanks in advance!
    08-27-09 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD