Hey,

Is anyone else concerned that all our themes downloaded/purchased for OS 4.xxx may not be compatible when OS 5.0 is released?

Anyone else with information in this regard?

I really want to buy a theme, but am worried it will be useless when 5.0 come out!
    04-08-09 10:47 AM
    It probably will not be compatible with 5.0 but there is VERY little info on 5.0. There are plenty of FREE themes in this forum. I'm sure you can find something you like.
    04-08-09 10:52 AM
    Also I am pretty sure the people that charge for themes will work with you on an upgraded version for the new OS.
    04-08-09 12:32 PM
    a beta release of 5.0 is out and reports so far is that 3rd party themes ARE working.
    04-10-09 04:00 PM
    Also I am pretty sure the people that charge for themes will work with you on an upgraded version for the new OS.
    Unless it is JC Design or Jason Calhoun.
    04-10-09 05:19 PM
    There should be no need to with 5.0. As stated above, it had been reported that they are working. Now I can 100% confirm that all Plazmic themes i have tried work. And best part is the menu are much fast with little to no lag!!!
    04-10-09 05:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD