Sorry if this has been posted many times but I did a quick search through a few pages of the "themes" forum and couldn't find anything.

I have just installed the free appleberry theme and when activated, all my application icons, Viigo, Pocket Express etc all dissapear along with any additional folders that I had set up.

I know I can probably just add new folders but how to I get the application icons to appear within the menu of the new theme ?

Regards,
    04-20-09 04:08 PM
    First thing, do a battery pull if you do NOT have any unread messages. Unread messages and 3rd party themes cause errors on reboot.

second thing, all new Themes reset your application order. they are most likely in the Downloads Folder. You can Move them to the Home folder. After setting your order it will be kept for that theme even if you switch.
    04-20-09 04:52 PM
    Themes don't remember how the last theme was setup.. in other words, they don't know if thing were hidden, moved or anything... so Viigo and other apps are most likely in the Download folder where they were when you first downloaded them.
    04-20-09 05:17 PM
    Will check your suggestions out, thank you.

Edit: In the downloads folder as suggested, cheers.
    Last edited by bully74uk; 04-20-09 at 05:23 PM.
    04-20-09 05:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD