So sorry, I was going to send you a PM, however, I haven't posted enough. BUT, I do have a question. First off, let me say I love your Ed Hardy - Love Kills Slowly theme. However, I'm having a tad bit of trouble with pictures I've taken with my phone. I went to view pics last night, and some aren't loading, others are half loaded, etc. Also, I had a folder set up for other pics called Random, and now, there are all kinds of random codes in there, and not the pics. Any ideas??
    08-11-09 11:33 AM
    So sorry, I was going to send you a PM, however, I haven't posted enough. BUT, I do have a question. First off, let me say I love your Ed Hardy - Love Kills Slowly theme. However, I'm having a tad bit of trouble with pictures I've taken with my phone. I went to view pics last night, and some aren't loading, others are half loaded, etc. Also, I had a folder set up for other pics called Random, and now, there are all kinds of random codes in there, and not the pics. Any ideas??
    ...not Nancy Drew or speaking for her, but you might want to do a battery pull and see if that helps.

Set your theme back to one of the stock (precision) themes
    While your device is still on, take out the battery for 30 seconds
    Put it back in, let it reload
    Change your theme back to the one you were having problems with

That should fix it.

Hope that helps
    08-11-09 12:06 PM
    I'm confused... I don't think your problem has anything to do with themes...
    08-11-09 01:51 PM
    yeah it wasnt a nancy drew sort of question, since it's not a plazmic issue. It's more of a RIM OS issue and Jo is right, she just needs to reboot after she changes wallpapers, it will make things work right.

Good to see u back ND!
    08-11-09 02:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD