8 Icon Hidden dock, 16 Icon Hidden Sliding dock, 8 Icon Regular dock

Features:
    $ = SMS
    Spacebar = QuickLaunch
    Weather Slot on Home Page
    Hidden Today
    Custom Transparent Banner works with all wallpaper colors
    Transparent Menu's and Dialog Boxes
    Custom Changing Icons (Folders Open and Icons move/change when Highlighted)
    Large Clock on Home Screen
    Smooth Transitions
    User Defined Font and Font Size
    User Defined Home Screen Wallpaper
    Custom Percentage Battery Meter
    Guaranteed Lag Free

Click here to get Sovereign

Click here to get Sovereign

Click Here For All Premium Themes by KSW1

Special Thanks to b15ginz and the MethBerry BBM Group
    04-03-10 06:41 PM
    KSW1, I downloaded the 5.0 16 hidden dock and I can't get any Icon to show up in the weather slot (1st slot). Any thoughts? I'm running 5.0.0.592. Done 2 battery pulls too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-10 09:36 PM
    Sorry to have to report but there seems to be A LOT of lag on the homescreen scrolling and in menus. I really hope there is a fixed version release....or sad to say a refund of my $4.99. DM sent

04-03-10 10:28 PM
    Sorry to have to report but there seems to be A LOT of lag on the homescreen scrolling and in menus. I really hope there is a fixed version release....or sad to say a refund of my $4.99. DM sent

I'm working on the 1st slot icon issue... but I don't know why you're experiencing lag.. all of these were tested and lag was not an issue.
    04-04-10 12:19 AM
    Okay, I fixed the 1st Icon slot bug. Somehow I unchecked the Application order checkbox before exporting the first version. It is now fixed, so please log-in to where you purchased the theme and re-download and install again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    04-04-10 12:41 AM
    Thank you for the fix. I know you spent late hours last night working on the Weather slot and it is appreciated. For some reason I still have lag on the homescreen sliding dock as there is a slight delay in scrolling to each icon. Overall, this is a very nice theme and unique. Thanks!

04-04-10 03:39 PM
    Thank you for the fix. I know you spent late hours last night working on the Weather slot and it is appreciated. For some reason I still have lag on the homescreen sliding dock as there is a slight delay in scrolling to each icon. Overall, this is a very nice theme and unique. Thanks!

What OS are you running?
    04-04-10 06:15 PM
    5.0.0.592 Leaked. Done a clean install and everything has been working well. 120MB free right now and usually have 135MB free after fresh battery pull. As far as the lag, its only on the homescreen and there is maybe a 1 second delay when scrolling through the icons. Not sure if this is normal for this theme or not? On my other themes I have, it is very responsive rolling through the icons. I would be interested to hear how other 8900's are doing running this theme...maybe it's just me. At any rate, I do recommend this theme as it well layed out and runs smooth with this one exception

04-04-10 10:27 PM
    5.0.0.592 Leaked. Done a clean install and everything has been working well. 120MB free right now and usually have 135MB free after fresh battery pull. As far as the lag, its only on the homescreen and there is maybe a 1 second delay when scrolling through the icons. Not sure if this is normal for this theme or not? On my other themes I have, it is very responsive rolling through the icons. I would be interested to hear how other 8900's are doing running this theme...maybe it's just me. At any rate, I do recommend this theme as it well layed out and runs smooth with this one exception

It's somewhat the SVG with the custom icons, I know the custom icons with the scroll puts some strain on your BB.. I actually had the icon bounce removed due to it causing some lag in the scroll. Also the today doesn't help much either. Have you noticed if you experience it more often when scrolling to an icon that will display in the today?
    04-05-10 02:42 AM
    Wow! I can't wait to try this theme out!
    04-05-10 06:37 AM
    It's somewhat the SVG with the custom icons, I know the custom icons with the scroll puts some strain on your BB.. I actually had the icon bounce removed due to it causing some lag in the scroll. Also the today doesn't help much either. Have you noticed if you experience it more often when scrolling to an icon that will display in the today?
    Yep, i do notice it when scrolling to today icon. It usually scrolls to then jumps to the next icon. I then have to scroll back to the icon I actually needed.
    04-05-10 02:07 PM
    Yep, i do notice it when scrolling to today icon. It usually scrolls to then jumps to the next icon. I then have to scroll back to the icon I actually needed.
    Yea, there's honestly nothing that can be done. Do you feel it's intolerable?
    04-05-10 06:53 PM
    Yea, there's honestly nothing that can be done. Do you feel it's intolerable?
    Well that's too bad I would be interested in seeing if other 8900 users are have any concerns or is it just me.......
    I'll send you a PM
    04-05-10 07:04 PM
    Well that's too bad I would be interested in seeing if other 8900 users are have any concerns or is it just me.......
    I'll send you a PM
    I did not buy this theme so I can't comment how this particular theme runs on my BB (I'm using .411) but the 'lag when scrolling' is actually quite common in most themes that implement a scroll dock. There a few out there that may scroll faster or smoother but it really depends..and you won't really know until you purchase it.

It's not the themer's fault sometimes, sometimes it's just limitations. This is why I avoid themes with scroll docks. I also try to avoid hidden docks. Hidden docks pose a new problem where after hiding the dock, if you scroll back down you highlight the first icon (sometimes) rather than the highlight going back to what you originally had highlighted before scrolling up.

Scroll + hidden docks...although fancy, definitely not for me.

Last edited by japanangel; 04-05-10 at 07:48 PM.
    04-05-10 07:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD