Hi everyone,

I made this theme and posted it over at the 9700 section but I thought I'd share it here as well.

Here is what's included:
    - Weather Slot (1st slot)
    - Hidden Today
    - Transparent Bottom Dock
    - Black/Grey highlights throughout
    - Top Banner Icons moved around (No Carrier)
    - Default Precision Zen Icons

Attached is a screenshot:

*Updated* Larger Date and Today Preview Font
    Hidden Today with Weather Slot:
    With Transition
    No Transition

I don't plan on making too many changes unless there are a lot of requests coming in (still a beginner with the Theme Builder). Please download away and provide any feedback/comments/suggestions.

Also, feel free to donate a few pennies if you would like by clicking the image below

Cheers!
    Last edited by swishhh; 04-26-10 at 08:54 PM.
    04-25-10 12:15 PM
    nice looking theme! I really like it
    04-25-10 08:22 PM
    First i want to say as a beginner with the theme buidler..bravo!this theme is excellent!its small in file size and lag free.also the best remake/mod of the stock precision theme i believe.i'm not a big fan of the clock at the top on the original and like how you placed it to the left corner.fade transitions go very well with this theme and the stock wallapaper is a perfect choice for this i would say.if i could suggest making the date font a little bigger on the home screen.and having it show on the call log and message screens.making the font on the home screen for icons a little bigger also as they are almost a little hard to read when not holding the bb up close.and finally adding a alarm clock icon on the home screen as well would make this a very complete theme!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-10 12:37 PM
    Hey, I think this is awesome except would you be able to do one thing ? Can you change the Blackberry menu color from the default blue to grey.
    I like having my phone looking stealthy and it would go really nice with the grey wallpaper I have. Plz and Thanks.
    04-26-10 07:47 PM
    First i want to say as a beginner with the theme buidler..bravo!this theme is excellent!its small in file size and lag free.also the best remake/mod of the stock precision theme i believe.i'm not a big fan of the clock at the top on the original and like how you placed it to the left corner.fade transitions go very well with this theme and the stock wallapaper is a perfect choice for this i would say.if i could suggest making the date font a little bigger on the home screen.and having it show on the call log and message screens.making the font on the home screen for icons a little bigger also as they are almost a little hard to read when not holding the bb up close.and finally adding a alarm clock icon on the home screen as well would make this a very complete theme!

Hi there danny, those are some great pointers. I believe I took out the date on the message and call screen because I wanted the top banner to be as thin as possible but I will look into it.

In terms of the other choices, I forgot to update the font size for the app/icons since my previous version and I can get to that as part of the next update - thanks for pointing that out. Also, I can see if the alarm icon will fit in there nicely.

Keep you posted on when I have these things changed.
    04-26-10 08:19 PM
    what OS is this for?
    04-26-10 09:13 PM
    Hi there danny, those are some great pointers. I believe I took out the date on the message and call screen because I wanted the top banner to be as thin as possible but I will look into it.

In terms of the other choices, I forgot to update the font size for the app/icons since my previous version and I can get to that as part of the next update - thanks for pointing that out. Also, I can see if the alarm icon will fit in there nicely.

Keep you posted on when I have these things changed.
    Excellent.can't wait to see

04-26-10 11:02 PM
    what OS is this for?
    This is for os 5.0.You can always tell if a theme is for os 5 cuz it will have transitions.4.anything doesn't support transitions.

04-26-10 11:07 PM
    Very good update.home font and date is much more visible.keep up the good work swishhh!

04-26-10 11:21 PM
    Hey swishhh have you thought about making the highlight go up to the corner app from any app on the home screen?instead of only scrolling up when on the icon all the way to the right.feels a little more convenient than having to scroll all the way to the right then up in order to get to the weather app and the profiles app

04-26-10 11:31 PM
    Don't know if this happened on 2.0 version but on the updated version on the home screen when appts show and i scroll up to highlight them the blue highlight bar cuts off half way when the appts are highlighted on the home screen.not sure if i'm the only one experiencing this

04-26-10 11:34 PM
    Can I change the font or not?
    04-27-10 01:46 AM
    plzzz can u make it for 4.6 os
    04-27-10 03:52 AM
    I love this theme, I think it's exactly what I've been looking for! except...when I try to click on the links to download it (from the browser on my phone) I get a message that says I don't have permission to view the page. is there anyway I can get it? thanks!!
    06-01-10 04:28 PM
    I love this theme, I think it's exactly what I've been looking for! except...when I try to click on the links to download it (from the browser on my phone) I get a message that says I don't have permission to view the page. is there anyway I can get it? thanks!!
    I have made a slight variation with updated links:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f176/fr...r-slot-475349/

If, however, you would like the same theme that you see posted, then let me know and I can try to find the link (It may be broken or replaced).

Just let me know if you would like the transition or no transition version

Thanks!
    06-01-10 04:32 PM

If, however, you would like the same theme that you see posted, then let me know and I can try to find the link (It may be broken or replaced).

Just let me know if you would like the transition or no transition version

Thanks!
    I think I'd like the one that's posted here - I like the date and stuff up at the top. I'm not sure what transitions are, so the one with no transitions is fine. sorry to be such a pain!!
    06-01-10 05:02 PM
    theme update?
    06-21-10 12:47 AM
    link is broken ... can you please fix it?
    12-03-10 06:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD