Hello!

I have a pretty easy request (I think). I need a Precision Zen (original factory theme) theme for O.S. 5.0 BUT without the black shadow strips on top and bottom!

Can anyone hook me up?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-09 01:42 AM
    bump

10 char
    11-30-09 10:14 PM
    Here's a zip with the DM files. I added transitions to it too.
    11-30-09 10:31 PM
    Exactly what I was looking for thanks!!

There's just one little thing in the main screen the icons show the normal blue 5.0 glow, but since the corners are round it shows square black edges when the icon is selected!

Transitions are awesome! thanks for that!
    12-01-09 01:59 AM
    Exactly what I was looking for thanks!!

There's just one little thing in the main screen the icons show the normal blue 5.0 glow, but since the corners are round it shows square black edges when the icon is selected!

Transitions are awesome! thanks for that!
    Fixed. ...
    12-01-09 09:03 AM
    Genius..! I hope this theme works with my 9700 when I get it because it is exactly what I was looking for!

Thanks again!
    12-01-09 10:52 AM
    Wow! Lucky you!!! The master emerges from the depths to do a request. I do believe that is a first for him. Congrats on getting the BEST themer here to do a favor.
    12-01-09 12:49 PM
    I had no idea Thanks again waldog.
    12-01-09 09:11 PM
    does it work on the bold 9700? and if so how do i apply it?
    12-02-09 09:04 AM
    does it work on the bold 9700? and if so how do i apply it?
    Idk. Try it. You install it with Desktop Manager on your pc - application loader - add or remove applications.
    12-02-09 09:43 AM
    Thanks for this one. Would you consider making up a hidden today style?
    12-02-09 05:42 PM
    Thanks for this one. Would you consider making up a hidden today style?
    Here you go.
    12-02-09 06:39 PM
    Cr*p that was fast Waldog! Let me get home to my laptop and get it installed! I should of also mentioned a weather slot would be perfect too! )
    12-02-09 06:56 PM
    Cr*p that was fast Waldog! Let me get home to my laptop and get it installed! I should of also mentioned a weather slot would be perfect too! )
    Zen Today + Weather.

You get to the weather slot from the profiles icon (scroll right). Weather icon is the 7th slot on app screen.
    12-02-09 07:34 PM
    Wow-I thought you said that you would NEVER put a weather slot on a theme! You are a whole new person!
    12-02-09 07:49 PM
    [QUOTE=waldog;4221427]Zen Today + Weather.

You get to the weather slot from the profiles icon (scroll right). Weather icon is the 7th slot on app screen.[/QUOTE

Thank you so much for your response and willingness to throw these together! Two questions though, I noticed the menu and screen transitions are different than the Zen 50 "Cleared" version. That was my favorite aspect of your theme as they just faded and disapeared to the middle of the screen. Can this version be done like that? Can the hidden today font be changed to match closer to the top banner like an Alpha Sans or something. Again, I do appreciate your willingness and I hope this is not to much to ask...but I am willing to donate if necessary.
    12-02-09 08:17 PM
    Here you go. I loaded the clear one and tried to match the transitions. The fonts were the same but the today text was bigger. I fixed it to be the same size in general.
    12-02-09 10:49 PM
    Thank you for your time. It's people like you and themes like this that makes BB's fun!
    12-02-09 11:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD