I'm not too crazy about the pop-up menu after you press the BB button, it reminds me of the Windows OS which I use of course.
    03-01-10 06:55 AM
    +1 on the quicklaunch option....I too don't know what it would take...soo...hope I'm not being a pain by asking.

thanks in advance!
    I love it, if it had QL (space) and the weather spot, say bottom right above time... I'd be able to clear some themes out and this would be a definite keeper. Who am I kidding, it'll be there a while anyways... Good job man..
    03-01-10 11:03 PM
    This is by far the cleanest looking theme I've seen to date. I love the clean look of the theme and how it's wallpaper-friendly. I would love it even more if it had some decent sized icons centered at the bottom for apps or whatever we used the most, maybe 6 or 8. I don't like the fact I have to click on the BB button to access my browser, SMS/MMS, etc. I'm used to accessing my browser, SMS/MMS, apps, etc via the icons. Also, add a weather slot at the top right under network. If you can add those things or just custom make it for me and I'll pay you just don't break me since I'm not rich. HAHA I'm sure many others would pay for the theme also. I'm not too crazy about the pop-up menu after you press the BB button, it reminds me of the Windows OS which I use of course. I wouldn't even bother to press it if I had the icons at the bottom. I wouldn't change anything, except add those things to it. I've been looking around for a theme that's clean like this one but I haven't been successful.

Other than that, it's a great theme in my opinion. I value the time you took creating it and letting us try it on our BBs. It looks great on my 9700. See thumbnail below for a screenshot of YOUR theme plus wallpaper.
    I love that background, have that on my laptop and my iMac... here is my tribute to the artist for the theme...

03-01-10 11:06 PM
    This is great Theme! good job!

But I do wish that clicking the BB orb would open AND close the menu instead of having a dedicated close button.
    03-03-10 11:45 AM
    This is my favorite theme. It looks professional and stylish.
    03-07-10 08:31 PM
    my new fav. theme!

improvements could be, being able to exit the 'start menu' with the hang up button as well as trackpad'ing to the 'close' bb icon?

and maybe have 2 or even 4 more icons available?

good stuff though!
    03-08-10 07:44 PM
    I love it, if it had QL (space) and the weather spot, say bottom right above time... I'd be able to clear some themes out and this would be a definite keeper. Who am I kidding, it'll be there a while anyways... Good job man..
    Quicklaunch works for me using the space button.....
    03-09-10 12:09 AM
    I am using it now! Thanks for sharing!

03-09-10 08:44 PM
    thanks, I dlg and trying it out. I looks to be a minimal clean , crisp theme!!
    03-27-10 01:48 PM
    This is one of my most commly used themes! I cannot thank you enough for making this one. Hopefully someday a weather icon will make it's way to the home screen but that's minor compared to the overal enjoyment you have created. Thanks again!
    03-27-10 06:49 PM
    Thx so much. U r the best!
    05-12-10 02:13 PM
    Love this theme so much.
    But ...
    The OTA links are all dead. Can someone repost it? Thanks!
    05-20-10 10:59 AM
    I love this Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-10 06:18 PM
    Downloaded this on my new 9700. love it!
    07-18-10 08:49 AM
    I prefer the Zen, but yours is a great theme.
    07-21-10 07:22 PM
    Omfg I love it

Thank you so much!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-10 06:36 PM
    cool nice theme
    07-23-10 01:55 PM
    Hey are the links still working guys? I am trying to get back into BB theme making (free ones), but I've been messing with a lot of Android platform (and I don't have a BB right now, but I think I want to switch back, lol).
    09-29-10 10:52 AM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD