WOW!!! I'm loving that pink!!! Thanx for sharing 8-D
    11-14-09 09:52 AM
    I sooo NEED the sticker icons !!!

Where will I get them from ??
    11-15-09 08:18 AM

You could check - deviantART: where ART meets application!
    11-15-09 08:22 AM
    I missed all this while I was playing with my new 9700 all weekend!?!?!? WTF?? I started reading this a minute ago and could not stop laughing. I love you guys
    11-15-09 08:41 AM
    i raelly like the sticker themes, someone should make one in purple!
    11-15-09 10:53 AM

David Lanham is the artist. Just google him.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-09 10:57 AM
    David Lanham is the artist. Just google him.

I found them but how come people have them in pink or purple or blue ?
    11-15-09 03:56 PM
    I found them but how come people have them in pink or purple or blue ?
    You re-colour them in gimp or CS photoshop. gimp is free.

11-15-09 04:44 PM
    You re-colour them in gimp or CS photoshop. gimp is free.

Geez ! Thats boring !

thanks

Still..I prefer Adobe..
    11-16-09 09:24 AM
    I posted this in the general themes forum, but wanted to put it in this thread.

I see NO one has given you feedback on this AWESOME FREE theme. Wow. I can tell you put a lot of work in to this one because the file size is HUGE!

The transitions are sick and the graphics are slick. This could easily be a premium theme but it isn't.

The only feedback that I have is that the font color is hard to read with some of the light backgrounds, i.e. BB Messenger, theme selector, application properties screen, Google Sync screen. I'm not sure how that can be addressed.

One last thing...THANK YOU for sharing.
    11-19-09 06:49 PM
    Cool themes...much appreciated.

11-20-09 09:27 AM
    Thanks to all for the feedback.

Newt, don't know why the text is doing that, seams to be a 4.6.1 OS issue. But I am going to update it this weekend and completely remove the 5.0 features from the 8900 4.6 version to see if it is because of them.

To ruhrohs and well the rest of the Stick-R-Bot users, I am going to update the theme this weekend and fix the text issue. I barley use (threaded) SMS and have my BBM set to Standard (not bubbles or stripes) and the text looks good on a full black screen so sorry i missed that and sorry I've been to busy this week to fix the errors in my theme.

I will also be updated some of my older themes with the new Theme builder Studio 5.0. Watch my site or Twitter for the updates!
    11-20-09 10:03 AM
    So cool!

Thanks for letting us know your plans. And seriously don't apologize for being BUSY! You have a life outside of theming! But we all know you'd rather theme than do the other things.
    11-20-09 10:25 AM
    Stick-R-Bot Updated 11/24/2009

Changed Text Color to BLACK on WHITE to better read SMS and BBM
    Fixed Calendar Focus, no longer overlays on to Alarm
    Added Weather Version (OS 5.0 only)
    Updated 8900 4.6.1 Version. Removed Non-Working Features to TRY to correct "Rainbow" effect. (hope that works Newt?)
    11-24-09 09:29 AM
    Noooooooo, not a weather version lol. You lost me a bet dude. Seriously thanks for updating the old beater version, I'll get that running soon. And have a happy Thanksgiving holiday folks. My wife and I will be on the Colorado River in Moab in a nice cabin at a cool resort just chilling.
    11-24-09 10:37 AM
    Noooooooo, not a weather version lol. You lost me a bet dude. Seriously thanks for updating the old beater version, I'll get that running soon. And have a happy Thanksgiving holiday folks. My wife and I will be on the Colorado River in Moab in a nice cabin at a cool resort just chilling.
    lmao! My Wife HAS TO HAS TO have a Weather slot so while updating i threw one in there. Let me know if you still have any Rainbow effect. A cabin on the Colorado River sounds NICE!
    11-24-09 10:54 AM
    I dl it and it said it would replace the old one and now it's not there, either in themes nor in applications even after a reboot. WTF?
    11-24-09 12:48 PM
    I dl it and it said it would replace the old one and now it's not there, either in themes nor in applications even after a reboot. WTF?
    Ditto! I'm lost without this theme!
    11-25-09 10:25 AM
    SOOOOOO Sorry!!!! Found the Problem though. The link was to version 1.0's jad file. Version 1.0 had less cod files to go with it, therefore, the theme didn't really finish installing. REALLY sorry! You should be able to download now.

ruhrohs, this was just one of my many mistakes in life!
    11-25-09 02:58 PM
    ruhrohs, this was just one of my many mistakes in life!
    HAHAHAHAHA!

Thank you for fixing, but the theme still isn't working for me.
    11-25-09 03:13 PM
    HAHAHAHAHA!

Thank you for fixing, but the theme still isn't working for me.
    I was uploading the files to the server as i posted that and just saw i lost the connection. Another Mistake! I'm on a roll today! It has now finished, and well if it don't work now... Then i'll refund you! LMAO!
    11-25-09 03:19 PM
    I was uploading the files to the server as i posted that and just saw i lost the connection. Another Mistake! I'm on a roll today! It has now finished, and well if it don't work now... Then i'll refund you! LMAO!
    HA! Thanks MrTolles!

I'll expect that refund via air mail? Free air mail?

Thanks again.
    11-25-09 03:25 PM
    HA! Thanks MrTolles!

I'll expect that refund via air mail? Free air mail?

Thanks again.
    Expect the refund like it still didn't work?
    11-25-09 04:01 PM
    Thank you very much...my girl will love it!
    11-25-09 11:59 PM
    Expect the refund like it still didn't work?
    I'm totally kidding!

Thanks again! Love the theme!
    11-26-09 04:14 AM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD