Stick-R-Bot Updated 11/24/2009

If your like me, you just cant get enough of these Sticker Icons! They are BIG, Fun!, and sooooo cute!
    And now, they come in SupR PINK and Shaded BLACK! Over 100 new Icons were re-colored in these builds and they were all made from whoever made the D@m^ icons.

SupR StickR Pink by emarsha! ~Find this and other Great Free themes at BerryLove!~
    Hidden today, customizable SupR PINK icons on home screen. SupR Pink Fonts and Hearts and Custom notifiers and well everything just for you! Well, just for those of you that stomach this much pink!

Pepto Bismol StickR 8900 OTA

Pepto Bismol StickR 9600 OTA

*Feeling a bit nauseous... To much Pink....*

Stick-R-Bot by Z2A ~Find this and Other Free Themes at
    Updated 11/24/2009

Changed Text Color to BLACK on WHITE to better read SMS and BBM (no longer White on Black)
    Fixed Calendar Focus, no longer overlays on to Alarm
    Added Weather Version (OS 5.0 only)
    Updated 8900 4.6.1 Version. Removed Non-Working Features to TRY to correct "Rainbow" effect. (hope that works Newt?)

BerryFreeThemes!
    6 Shaded Black Customizable Icons in a hidden Pop up Dock on Home Screen. Profiles, Calendar and Clock buttons on banner. Digital Battery Meter, Custom Signal for Mobile and Wifi! Pop up Missed Call and New Message indicators! Theme Studio 5.0 Transitions! (ok, so BlackBerry dropped the ball on this one, 4.6.1 Devices do not support Transitions? Devices 4.7.1 and higher do. Sorry 4.6.1 8900 Users. ) All Blacked Out just for you! Well for those of you that don't LOVE the Pink!

(yes, TransFormers Season 1 Did Arrive! )

8900 4.6.1 OTA
    8900 5.0 OTA

9630 4.7.1 OTA
    9630 5.0 OTA

9700 5.0 OTA
    Last edited by mrtolles; 11-24-09 at 09:27 AM.
    11-13-09 12:14 PM
    Holy super sticker overload Batman!!!! This thread is stickerlicious!! I just wanna put stickers all over everything now! OMG-LOL-this is stickerpendous guys! And now you ask me-"Any more word play?".........................the answer-"YOU BET YOUR SWEET A#@ I DO!". Wait for it...............................I declare this thread "STICKERADICAL"! Hard to say, but fun to look at.
    11-13-09 12:18 PM
    You sir need to update the OP. It should read-

"Over 100 new Icons were re-colored in this build

Just a thought.
    11-13-09 12:30 PM
    Ok, time to get serious. Both of these themes look really sharp. Tolles, you sir, managed to make stickers manly again(not sure that they ever were, but they are now-lol). Eazy, you really smoked this one. All of thos bubble gum chewing, Rainbow Brite lovin', Taylor Swift listeners would be psycho not to go Koo Koo for Cocoa Puffs over this pink laden, heart filled delight. This should officially put the killshot on any future sticker releases(which is what I think these were designed to do). Nice work mi amigos. Now back to slaying these $ fools.
    11-13-09 12:36 PM
    I love Netflix! So did it arrive, Transformers season 1?

shane- i think 1 more heart somewhere would have killed it. isn't like totally perfect? just the right amount of hearts!!!!!
    11-13-09 12:47 PM
    Can the pink one be made for the Bold?! I LOVE it!!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-09 12:50 PM
    AAAAAAgggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh! The first "official" post was a request! LMFAO!
    11-13-09 12:51 PM
    AAAAAAgggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh! The first "official" post was a request! LMFAO!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH.
    MrTolles, I'll send you my .thm files and you can convert them! You got fancy on me and exported to every device!
    11-13-09 12:53 PM
    what about showin' some luv to the 9000?? i love the pink pepto theme.. so cute!!
    11-13-09 12:56 PM
    Yeah, you two forgot to include every model! WTF! How dare you! The f#cking nerve of you guys! I swear!
    11-13-09 12:59 PM
    Cool theme MrTolles. I'll be on it like a fruitfly in a jar of bananas lol. Hey what are "transitions" anyway? I still have the old 4.6/231 OS from Tmob. Am I missing anything important here? Hey I actually bought my first theme a couple days ago, mainly for the homescreen look, meters, and icons. I like the fact you have a hidden dock and the minimal battery/signal thing is good too. I may have the sticker icons on something else. Thanks as always.
    11-13-09 01:10 PM
    You sir need to update the OP. It should read-

"Over 100 new Icons were re-colored in this build and they were all made from whoever made the f@cking icons."

Just a thought.
    Post updated! lol!

Thanks for the compliments man! Should also be noted that i stole the Profiles icon concept from you! There are 2 non girly versions previously released. maclike by emarsha and Stickers by ashabees. Both awesome neutral themes. But yes, the Black is a MAN's Theme! This will not be the death of the Stickers icons. There will be more copies of the copies of the copies. Everyone will add their own style. If i get 50 follows on my twitter (@BerryFreeThemes ) by next Friday, i'll release my Stick-R-Bot working files so EVERY one can make a stickers theme! If i get 100 followers, i'll also release my The BluePrint working files as well.
    11-13-09 01:10 PM
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the hearted mail box icon and the heart banner! soooo CUTE!
    11-13-09 01:25 PM
    Cool theme MrTolles. I'll be on it like a fruitfly in a jar of bananas lol. Hey what are "transitions" anyway? I still have the old 4.6/231 OS from Tmob. Am I missing anything important here? Hey I actually bought my first theme a couple days ago, mainly for the homescreen look, meters, and icons. I like the fact you have a hidden dock and the minimal battery/signal thing is good too. I may have the sticker icons on something else. Thanks as always.

Added a (crappy) video to my blog to show off the Tansactions. I'll do a better Vid tonight and post it. The new theme builder has "effects" now while moving from screens.

Marsha, yeah, send them over and i'll get your 9700 OTA posted for you!
    11-13-09 01:29 PM
    Added a (crappy) video to my blog to show off the Tansactions. I'll do a better Vid tonight and post it. The new theme builder has "effects" now while moving from screens.

Marsha, yeah, send them over and i'll get your 9700 OTA posted for you!

so tues-thurs, google wave and themeing. i have a lot of tricks to learn from you! tell amanda to learn how to knit those 3 days
    11-13-09 01:32 PM
    Guess I missed something. Sorry for requesting it for another device. Its a great theme and there aren't any "girly" ones. MY BAD! Good job you guys, the 8900 users should be very pleased.

11-13-09 01:34 PM
    My Amanda or his Amanda?
    11-13-09 01:36 PM
    My Amanda or his Amanda?
    d@mn, you guys got both Amanda's?!

you got wave shane? i can googlewave to you too! hubby is out of town from tues-thurs and i need some schooling on svg's.
    11-13-09 02:03 PM
    [QUOTE=mrtolles;4081747]Added a (crappy) video to my blog to show off the Tansactions. I'll do a better Vid tonight and post it. The new theme builder has "effects" now while moving from screens.

[/QUOTE
    OK I get the picture sort of. That looks sorta cool. I'm just afraid some of my 20 some themes won't run on a 5.x OS. I guess they're stable enough now but I've never been a beta OS person.
    11-13-09 02:14 PM
    All the older themes works on 5.0 OS. Even Tour (and now 9700) Themes will work for the 8900 running a 5.0 OS. The 5.0 OS also fixes the bug where rebooting with a 3rd party theme and unread messages causes the Carrier Logo screen to get stuck. (has this been fixed any any of the newer 4.6.1 OS? been a long time since i used one)

But, i understand about not wanting to use a Beta OS. I've had my fingers crossed for a long time waiting on the official release.
    Last edited by mrtolles; 11-13-09 at 02:21 PM.
    11-13-09 02:19 PM
    (has this been fixed any any of the newer 4.6.1 OS? been a long time since i used one)
    Yea. It's been fixed before .250.

Nice themes. Ima rock the pink one to match my barbie convertible.
    11-13-09 02:20 PM
    Yea. It's been fixed before .250.

Nice themes. Ima rock the pink one to match my barbie convertible.
    11-13-09 02:25 PM
    Lmao - d*mn migraine, I missed all this? I already had the pepto pink stickiness, but I gotta say, I'm likin the black!! Nice job, mrtolles, thanks! Oh and I'm following you (and your Amanda) on twitter now

11-13-09 04:42 PM
    Can you pleeeeeeease make the pink one for the 8300? Os 4.5?? I honestly loove this theme!!!! Would appreciate it, please let me know!!!! Thanks!

11-13-09 06:27 PM
    This is the black theme lol. This is good because of the disappearing bottom dock/sticker icons. I like that a lot man. WP looks great because of that very feature. The 3 top tabs (Profiles, Calendar, Clock) are nice too. Icons get 4 stars. One thing that's strange: go to a menu on something (like move an icon or deleting a message) and I get some red crap mixed in with the white font lettering like somebody's kid got loose with a crayon or something (maybe it's candy canes . Also, the phone log background is so black that I can't see the little arrow next to the phone receiver (I guess if it faces one way it's incoming and the other outgoing, but still....). It's a cool theme imo. Very utility-like and Wp friendly, and it's really fast moving around things too. Nice job.
    EDIT: OK, been using it all day. Sometimes the font on menus is unreadable especially if the cursor isn't lighting it up. I love the layout and everything, but that's a problem doing some tasks. Sorry.
    Last edited by thebignewt; 11-14-09 at 07:34 PM.
    11-13-09 09:53 PM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD