AMEN!!

As soon as I dl a theme, I look at the Options menu as the theme is changing - if that has small font, I know the theme developer has changed the font size and even if I change my options, the menus aren't going to change. I never end up keeping that one long...
    Hey Jo, If a themer messed with the font sizes, then the size is locked to the font he chose. If a themer doesnt change or mess with the font on plazmic, then the font remains user customizable.

for example, on my themes, the font sizes are user customizable only because I dont mess with that feature when making themes... Hope this clarifies a little.
    08-14-09 03:10 PM
    Hey Jo, If a themer messed with the font sizes, then the size is locked to the font he chose. If a themer doesnt change or mess with the font on plazmic, then the font remains user customizable.

for example, on my themes, the font sizes are user customizable only because I dont mess with that feature when making themes... Hope this clarifies a little.
    Yeah, thanks! That's kinda what I was trying to say, lol! I can tell if they messed with them as soon as I dl though, can't you? Mine is set to 9, sometimes 8 but I think some themers set them to like 5!!

Melh, you're so right about the squinting, haha!
    08-14-09 03:16 PM
    Well if we could just set the font size to 5 for all themes, then this wouldn't be an issue as everyone could have the size they want! I guess I don't understand why it's not a built-in option..
    08-14-09 10:38 PM
    I used to buy a lot of themes but since stopped. Not just because of the fonts but I don't think thememakers should charge unless they know what the **** they're doing. For example, thememakers that don't know how to fix the incoming call screen bug or when pin (level 1 messages) aren't red.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-09 09:46 AM
    The fonts.

On my BlackBerry Bold I have found ONE theme that has fonts small enough to fit a reasonable amount of information on the screen. It was a free theme.

On my BlackBerry 8900 I have not found a single one with fonts that were of a reasonable size. Every single theme on the 8900 has fonts that are just too big. Why?

I see all these great looking themes over and over again and I take a look at the screen shots and they are really enticing. I want to get one that finally makes me want to offer up a few dollars but this one thing really holds me back. Am I the only one who feels this way?

search for pure systems overdrive or pure laboratory themes.
    08-19-09 02:24 PM
    Try the Winberry7 theme
    philly love!!!
    08-19-09 02:25 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD