Theme name: Windows7BB
    Theme author: Miguel (BB-Freaks)
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 8900 (4.6/5.0), 9000 (4.6/5.0), 9630 (4.7,5.0), 9700 (5.0)

BB-Freaks is giving 10 Free copies away of our newest theme Windows7BB, we only ask you to review the theme and tell us what you think! Thanks in advance and enjoy!!!! The coupon code is : WIN7BBCRB
    Be fast because the coupon code is valid for all 4 Blackberry & are just 10 copies!

Windows7BB is a theme based on Windows 7 OS.

With this theme you'll convert your BB into a like Windows 7 PC giving you access to 1 weather slot, 8 customizable applications and 10 locked applications in the Startmenu like Windows ( You can use the Windows logo on the left side of the dock to Show and Hide the Startmenu or just use the Spacebar key to SHOW and Escape to HIDE ).

This theme also have a hidden today and is wallpaper friendly!!

5.0 Transitions ready (Fade).

And the best of all is that this theme is less than 1,2MB so you don't have to worry for slowness.

** ICONS ARE NOT EXACTLY AS WINDOWS7 BUT THERE ARE ALSO HIGH GRAPHIC ICONS, 3D AND EASY TO UNDERSTAND **

Features:
    - Wallpaper Friendly
    - Hidden Today
    - 8 Customizable Icons
    - Hidden Startmenu with 10 Locked applications *not customizable*.
    (You can use the Windows logo on the left side of the dock to Show and Hide the Startmenu or just use the Spacebar key to SHOW and Escape to HIDE)
    - 1 Weather Slot.
    - 5.0 Transitions.
    - LESS THAN 1,2MB!!!

Special Price: $3.99 until Apr 30
    Price: $4.99

BUY IT NOW
    04-11-10 04:42 AM
    But it seems that all ten of the codes have already been used. Nice to know those 10 people thought enough to leave a thank you for your kindness. I'm sure they'll write a review for you after not having the consideration to even leave a thank you post.
    Thank you for the opportunity anyway.
    04-11-10 07:05 AM
    So far it seems like a functional theme. Thank you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-10 08:45 AM
    Nice looking theme, it would have been nice to try it and give you my thoughts. Oh well, good luck selling it.
    04-12-10 10:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD