Another great theme! Was waiting for the weather slot version. I like the color theme of this version.

Any chance of making the call screen a plain color instead of the beach scene? Or something like a simple (blue-ish) pattern like Bliss was?

I have that OEM enhanced gmail icon as well. That's why I usually just get themes with precision icons so everything matches, but this theme was just too nice to let that bother me.

Great work as always Dannieloco!
    02-04-10 07:10 PM
    I will add a folder to match the theme.. that part is possible and will be done tonight. the GMAIL icon on the other hand.. is a 3rd party app and the app provides its' own icon.. so I cant do anything on my end.. otherwise I def would.
    To have all the icons in the same theme will bre great. Thanx for the effort to create a new one. I will be patiently waiting for the new icon
    Concearning the Gmail, i will be using the Message Icon which is way much cooler than that Precission :P

This theme is amazing!!!
    02-05-10 03:02 AM
    To have all the icons in the same theme will bre great. Thanx for the effort to create a new one. I will be patiently waiting for the new icon
    Concearning the Gmail, i will be using the Message Icon which is way much cooler than that Precission :P

This theme is amazing!!!
    Theme is updated, links are updated. enjoy!
    02-06-10 06:34 AM
    Theme is updated, links are updated. enjoy!
    Great job!!!
    Thanx mate

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-10 01:22 AM
    Looks amazing on the pc.. but need it on my BB.. :P did the whole update thing and downloaded and installed OS 5.0.1.. removed all previous themes i had during the process since i thought they wouldnt work anyway with the new OS.. Installed this amazing theme and couldnt even find it in the theme list.. but funny thing is that i COULD find it in the application list.. Removed the vendor file, rebooted, reinstalled etc etc.. But to no avail.. now im out of themes! LOL So plz plz any help would be appreciated..
    02-07-10 04:54 PM
    ^^^ try deleting the theme, then rebooting the phone, the reinstall it. It should work on your OS 5.0... Not sure if theres a OS 5.0.1...
    Im using OS 5.0.0.411 and it works great
    02-07-10 05:31 PM
    well the thing is when i went to the blackberry site for east asia they had two types of OS 5's one is the normal one and the other is the latest containing a service pack.. i downloaded the latter.. does it make any difference? BTW tried ur advice and it didnt seem to work either.. Should i remove all previous OS's and reinstall? :/
    02-08-10 04:10 AM
    EDIT: double post
    02-08-10 05:58 AM
    well the thing is when i went to the blackberry site for east asia they had two types of OS 5's one is the normal one and the other is the latest containing a service pack.. i downloaded the latter.. does it make any difference? BTW tried ur advice and it didnt seem to work either.. Should i remove all previous OS's and reinstall? :/
    i installed the normal one.. but if it's not working, you can try to uninstall the OS and start from scratch..?
    02-08-10 06:52 AM
    This is probably the best theme I have used on my phone. My only quibble, and it's a tiny one, is that I would like to see the battery icon put up on the top left with the other icons. I sometimes think that the program icon directly above the battery icon is what is selected rather than the actual selection dot used in this theme.

Asking to have the clock selectable through the theme is probably asking too much, but that sure would be nice. I cannot get to my clock through QuickLaunch as I am on OS 5.

Great work all around.
    02-08-10 10:44 AM
    Great theme

02-09-10 02:28 PM
    Asking to have the clock selectable through the theme is probably asking too much, but that sure would be nice. I cannot get to my clock through QuickLaunch as I am on OS 5.

Great work all around.
    Just a suggestion, and you may have already thought of this, but I have my clock linked to my right convenience key on my phone. I like to turn on my clock before putting my phone into standby at night, so I can check the time in the middle of the night if I want, and just have to hit the side key.
    Last edited by dollface54; 02-12-10 at 12:46 PM.
    02-09-10 02:32 PM
    Beta update for Serenity theme by dannieloco. What do you think?:

02-09-10 06:53 PM
    I like the new profile icon and the bigger clock. Makes it easier to read the time whenever I need to check it. When will the update be up?

02-10-10 01:19 AM
    Looks really nice. Still my favorite theme to date!
    02-10-10 06:02 AM
    This is a really nice theme! Im still runnin 4.6 though and loving the Coachberry theme!
    02-10-10 01:30 PM
    Dannieloco, Super HoT theme! That's again!

02-10-10 04:41 PM
    Here is the screenshot for the newest and probably final version of Serenity. Look for this to be released on tuesday, regular and weather versions.

02-11-10 09:27 AM
    Here is the screenshot for the newest and probably final version of Serenity. Look for this to be released on tuesday, regular and weather versions.

I can't wait!!!

02-11-10 12:33 PM
    I was hoping for the bigger clock, but this way does provide more wallpaper real estate. Great work, looking forward to the update! By the way, do you still plan on keeping the app/call screens the same? Because I'm fine with those.
    02-11-10 01:27 PM
    The final version was posted. I posted this theme a little too soon, before I was 100% happy with sharing it. Now Im somewhat happy with it. I hope you enjoy it. I know some people might prefer the previous version, but that's not going to be shared. Thanks for understand and Enjoy!

Danny

Updates will come soon... but bug removal updates not layout updates.
    02-12-10 09:26 AM
    Beautiful work as always Danny
    02-12-10 09:52 AM
    Beta update for Serenity theme by dannieloco. What do you think?:

Danny,

Is there any chance that you would release this version of the theme as well?

*Sorry Danny, just read your post!
    02-12-10 10:05 AM
    Great job as always. I may have seen one hiccup, but its really the OCD in me. Just wondering for people who have the "Poynt" app, under options & settings, are your drop down menus truncated? Would this be on the theme end or a 3rd party issue?

I'm sorry, I don't have a screenshot. Was hoping someone using the Poynt app can verify.

02-12-10 01:22 PM
    Great job as always. I may have seen one hiccup, but its really the OCD in me. Just wondering for people who have the "Poynt" app, under options & settings, are your drop down menus truncated? Would this be on the theme end or a 3rd party issue?

I'm sorry, I don't have a screenshot. Was hoping someone using the Poynt app can verify.

yes, I use the Poynt app, and I have seen this happen in many 3rd party apps, in many themes. I believe that when creating the theme, the font point size that is chosen may regulate the standard BB apps, but not 3rd party apps in all cases. Even in my QuickLaunch options it looks this way. I have my font size set to 7 and it does not change these buttons from being truncated.

02-12-10 03:15 PM
127 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD