I just wanted to apologize to all the people here that felt I disrespected them in the past. I have no hard feelings towards anybody here. I hope others can do the same and feel the same towards me (if not, I understand).

I'm not saying this so I can return here. As this will seriously be my last post. I just felt it was only right and I owed some people a apology. If you feel I ever brought down your thread or tried to disrespect you, then this thread is for you. I came here to meet/share/communicate with others. I somehow lost focus of that. Idk how I did, but I do realize that it happened.

I'm sorry.

Sincerely, Jesse

P.S. Mods - I know this is off topic, but please let it stay for a short period. This is where it needs to be seen.
    08-03-09 09:18 PM
    I hope u really mean this....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 09:49 PM
    Who are you again?
    08-03-09 09:51 PM
    Who are you again?
    Obviously someone who had to get something off his chest.

Don't know who you are either, don't remember any posts by you, but- good for you for having the balls to apologize.
    08-03-09 10:07 PM
    I wouldn't worry about it. Life is too short. But, it does say a lot about you for stepping up.
    08-03-09 10:12 PM
    action speak louder than words... i hope you mean it. I always loved your work and unique style and what you brought to the table but that only takes you so far. Attitude plays in important role and i have made alot of mistakes when i first started making themes and payed the price. Hope to see you back soon and hope that all the waldogs out there are in the same page and delete and start fresh.
    08-03-09 10:22 PM
    You're a good guy Jesse. I don't know you personally but I do know that you stick up for yourself and your friends and IMO that's a lot. You're a very talented person and I wish you all the best!

08-03-09 10:23 PM
    takes a lot to admit a wrong, good stuff
    08-03-09 10:27 PM
    agreed, rosalesj . well, i always love your work of arts, waldog ... so whats gone be by gone, and please guys lets make this forum as fun as before.. hehehe. coz usually checkin up on CB forum used to be one of my daily to-do list. hehe. hope to see all the theme makers (TM) here color up this forum. thanks waldog for all your efforts. cu around!
    08-03-09 11:45 PM
    Wow waldog. Gonna miss ur advice and ur themes. If anything can still pm me. I'll answer u. Don't understand y the crack is changing soo much. Use to be a fun place. U guys get it together and put the crack back on the map. Best forum great theme makers. Let's go guys push ur chest out and get the themes going hot again. Miss u waldog. C u again sometimes.

08-04-09 05:40 AM
    I am sorry to see you go Waldog.....I hope you reconsider.

I am not sure I know what happened but I think at times everyone gets out of hand....It is all about how you react and seek to improve your life and attitude from any mistakes made. That is what I try to do.

Hope to see you around.
    08-04-09 07:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD