So what I bring today is a new theme, called MacV it is offered for 8900/Tour at the moment Bold releases in the next few days! The great functions of this theme is as follows: bottom dock has 7 user customizable icons, also a nice weather slot at the top right hand corner! Then we also have the today plus preview included for the bottom dock icons! And then from bottom dock you scroll directly up from any icon and then click your trackball and bam you Mac Like Stacks appear holding another 8 user customized icons!! Bringing you total user fun in a theme! Never leave your home screen again! Theme has no lag what so ever very nice files size not big at all way under 1mb!! All the notifications in banner have customized to match icon accordingly!! Also message list along with SMS/mms list have also been modified to match too!! Everything has been themed to perfection! Theme will be up for grabs for only 3! So hurry grab one fast I promise you won't be disappointed!!

Stacks hidden

Stacks clicked

SMS/mms list

Message list

click me to get
    09-20-09 04:40 PM
    love the theme!
    09-23-09 06:12 PM
    Great to here that I hope you all are still enjoying this theme! I will release a update this following week adding profiles icon to main screen and implenting a couple more things for a mac user theme enjoy cya soon!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-09 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD