Can Anyone Help Me Find One Of Those Themes In The Title!??
    Or Make Me One.. . .

That Would Be Very Nice!!!

I Have Been Searching High And Low For Any Of Those!!

I Would Prefer The Louis Vuitton Or Emporio Armani But Any Is Fine!

Also If There Are Any Other Designer Themes You Know About Can
    You Tell Me!??

Thank You Very Much!!
    06-01-09 08:30 PM
    I hate to be a ****- BUT- did you even scroll down the screen at all before you posted this? Yes there are a few designer themes: coach, juicy couture, etc. And they are right here are on the first page of this forum at the time of your posting. Secondly, if you had looked down about five threads you would have seen one that says "Post Your Requests Here". Like I said, I hate to be an ******** but take a little initiative
    06-01-09 08:55 PM
    We welcome you to CB newbie

Read here if u can

Also, there are no LV or Armani themes that I know of.. thats a very high end taste brotha.
    06-01-09 09:18 PM
    Oh yeah-welcome! I actually mean that.
    06-01-09 09:22 PM
    I checked those already. . . . i am looking for more. . . i wanna try to find an amazing one. . . i found a couple but i am still looking cuz if i can find one that is amazing i am using that one ..
    06-01-09 09:32 PM
    I checked those already. . . . i am looking for more. . . i wanna try to find an amazing one. . . i found a couple but i am still looking cuz if i can find one that is amazing i am using that one ..
    what's considered amazing to you?

post up some requirements and maybe someone will make one for you (me) for a price haha jk
    06-02-09 08:44 AM
    I am looking for a Classic Monogram Louis Vuitton. . .i am new to themes so idk a lot of what is considered "good". . . but that is the main one i am looking for. . .if you have any other designer themes that would be great. . .cuz i have searched and i only found 2 themes, but one isnt for my phone and the other doesnt have the OTA. . .
    06-02-09 02:02 PM
    why not just find a sweet wallpaper and resize it

ie.

otherwise you gotta provide other ideas for icons and stuff.. if u just wanta classic monogram, just find a nice wallpaper and use it..
    06-02-09 02:08 PM
    I am looking for a Classic Monogram Louis Vuitton. . .i am new to themes so idk a lot of what is considered "good". . . but that is the main one i am looking for. . .if you have any other designer themes that would be great. . .cuz i have searched and i only found 2 themes, but one isnt for my phone and the other doesnt have the OTA. . .
    you don;t need an OTA.. u just download the .zip file and use DM to load it to your phone
    06-03-09 10:06 AM
    I tried that but my DM won't connect to my blackberry.. Idk why! I am using the USB and nothing!
    06-03-09 04:50 PM
    why not just find a sweet wallpaper and resize it

ie.

otherwise you gotta provide other ideas for icons and stuff.. if u just wanta classic monogram, just find a nice wallpaper and use it..
    Ahahaha...I have that same wallpaper on my phone. Did u steal it when I wasn't looking??
    06-03-09 10:48 PM
    I found it with one quick yahoo images search!
    06-04-09 12:25 AM
    prada theme?
    08-17-09 07:57 AM
    Flamin' Qu33r'O'Sexual?

Can Anyone Help Me Find One Of Those Themes In The Title!??
    Or Make Me One.. . .

That Would Be Very Nice!!!

I Have Been Searching High And Low For Any Of Those!!

I Would Prefer The Louis Vuitton Or Emporio Armani But Any Is Fine!

Also If There Are Any Other Designer Themes You Know About Can
    You Tell Me!??

Thank You Very Much!!
    08-17-09 10:50 AM
    Flamin' Qu33r'O'Sexual?
    LMAO - yay, Cartoon is back!
    08-17-09 11:29 AM
    How about a coach theme.
    08-17-09 12:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD