I'm loving all the great themes here, but...

After picking one theme and organizing the folders just how I like them, I decided to try a new theme. Doing so causes the folders to disappear and I have to re-organize. I know I can reset the default settings on any theme, but Is there a way to make my settings the default settings and then make them override the factory settings of a new theme? Or am I stuck reorganizing every time I install a new theme?

Thanks in advance
    06-24-09 01:38 AM
    im pretty sure u gotta do that every time u dl a new theme?
    06-24-09 01:54 AM
    Yes. You do. Although once you've done it for a theme that you've downloaded. When you select it again itl stay how you organised it iff you get what I mean.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-09 04:45 AM
    dont be lazy!
    06-24-09 01:17 PM
    lol, i don't think it is lazy, you should just be able to set your default. I hate having to reorganize my themes.
    06-24-09 01:20 PM
    yah, but that isnt a setting.. and i hope it doesnt stop her from downloading new themes on the regular
    06-24-09 01:24 PM
    You just gotta do it once for each theme. I use Quicklaunch for my apps and that doesn't change at all. So all I do is put the 6 icons on the bottom and I'm done. I don't mess with the other riffraff.
    06-24-09 01:27 PM
    dont be lazy!
    exactly
    it really can't take more and 20 mins, right?
    06-24-09 01:39 PM
    lol, i don't think it is lazy, you should just be able to set your default. I hate having to reorganize my themes.
    Word, I can never re-organize them exactly the same way.
    06-27-09 10:09 PM
    yah, but that isnt a setting.. and i hope it doesnt stop her from downloading new themes on the regular
    To be honest, it has.
    06-27-09 10:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD