Hi guys sorry hvnt got the chance to comment on your posts as I and my country is in deep mourning for a bomb attack in jakarta,indonesia. 12 dead,most of them foreign workers . So sad and angry. Ok see u soon guys. Keep up the good work
    07-17-09 09:38 AM
    I'm sorry for the losses. Its sad that the world can't get along either. People hurting other people is just wrong.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 09:49 AM
    thats horrible liefje, sorry to hear that
    07-17-09 09:51 AM
    i have heard about this all over the news. so sorry to hear this. i believe that people all over the world are praying for your country.
    07-17-09 09:53 AM
    Yea, it's devistating eventho I don't know the victims,but I feel deeply in anger with those sick ppl killin innocent ppl. Just when my country was getting on our feet for better future,and this happened again. Thanks for your thoughts,marsha...
    07-17-09 09:54 AM
    Wow I didn't expect this quick response from u guys. Touched my heart:_(.thank u for the sweet thought, C and Julieleak.... Really appreciate that.. Love u all...
    07-17-09 10:01 AM
    This is horrible.
    Very sorry to hear liefje. =[
    07-17-09 10:20 AM
    sorry for the language i am going to use but the bastards who done this need to be strung up. My thoughts go to the deceased and those families who have lost loved ones, R.I.P. Terrorism will never win.
    07-17-09 11:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD