Features:

* Toggle Switch to Show/Hide Homescreen Applications and Dock
    * Custom Dock and Window Screens
    * Featuring a Modified Version of the Matte Blue and White icons from MySiteMyWay (permission given)
    * Hidden Today that can be visible even when the Icon Dock is hidden
    * All Homescreen icons are user selectable
    * Won't lag your BB up with overly complicated animations

Verified to work on the 5.0 OS

See more screenshots or get it here at the CB Store

All you haters, have at you. To all you other decent folk, comments, albeit constructive criticism or praise, are appreciated!
    11-08-09 09:52 PM
    It looks really nice, I like the feel of the theme. I haven't paid for a theme yet, but I'm very tempted with this one. Nice work! [=
    11-08-09 10:14 PM
    I love the icons that you made for this one!
    11-08-09 10:52 PM
    I love the icons that you made for this one!
    Sorry, I wish I could take complete credit for the icons, but they modified icons used under the permissions listed in the description. They are good though!!! Thanks for the compliment.
    11-09-09 01:06 AM
    Just a suggestion-I would put the "show/hide" buttons below the dock or integrate them into the home banner. It just seems that it defeats the purpose of hiding the dock(better view of wp) if those buttons are left floating in the middle of the screen. But then again, what do I know?
    11-09-09 06:13 AM
    If anybody wants the icons, pm me and i'll link you to the site.

EIT: Actually, here you go guys. --> Royalty Free Icons & Clipart Stock Images ~ Icons Etc.

Tons of icons.
    11-09-09 08:16 AM
    Yeah there's some good ones there and the color is relatively easy to change. Thanks waldog! There should be a link to the icon set I used in the description at the store.
    11-09-09 09:34 AM
    Just a suggestion-I would put the "show/hide" buttons below the dock or integrate them into the home banner. It just seems that it defeats the purpose of hiding the dock(better view of wp) if those buttons are left floating in the middle of the screen. But then again, what do I know?
    why do you say "what do I know"? That's the kind of feedback I'm looking for.
    11-09-09 09:36 AM
    why do you say "what do I know"? That's the kind of feedback I'm looking for.
    Well, I realize that not everyone appreciates my designs/style as is displayed by the wildly varying opinions of my work(Voyage, Clearly Tabbed, etc.). I just thought I would throw my two cents in the ring.

We can't all be Blissfully Green but we may be able to be Coached.
    11-09-09 10:56 AM
    Well, I realize that not everyone appreciates my designs/style as is displayed by the wildly varying opinions of my work(Voyage, Clearly Tabbed, etc.). I just thought I would throw my two cents in the ring.

We can't all be Blissfully Green but we may be able to be Coached.
    lmao thanks dude.
    11-09-09 11:22 AM
    All the hidden dock themes I've used you just use the trackball to make the dock appear/disappear, there was no Hide/Show button on the homescreen. I assume your leaves the calendar entries on the screen if you leave the calendar highlighted when you make the dock hide? I agree with Shance, having the show/hide left hanging on the screen is kind of awkward.
    11-10-09 02:41 PM
    All the hidden dock themes I've used you just use the trackball to make the dock appear/disappear, there was no Hide/Show button on the homescreen. I assume your leaves the calendar entries on the screen if you leave the calendar highlighted when you make the dock hide? I agree with Shance, having the show/hide left hanging on the screen is kind of awkward.
    Well, to each his own, the animation behind "hidden dock" lags up most blackberry devices, so I went with a much simpler, less involved method. I will be releasing a newer version based off of some feedback from my site and other forums.
    11-10-09 07:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD