Everyone needs a Hero and here it is.

Get It Here

Price 5.99
    Special Introduction Price 2.99

Widly popular on the Storm and now available on the Curve as well.

Features hidden hotspots with pop out titles
    Six customizable icons on the home screen.
    Weatherbug/Meterberry/etc. on the the clock dock.

Theme is consistent throughout with wallpaper and android icons.

Navigation
    Last edited by P3Designs; 07-18-09 at 03:43 PM.
    07-15-09 08:40 PM
    Everyone needs a Hero and here it is.

Widly popular on the Storm and now available on the Curve as well.

Features hidden hotspots with pop out titles
    Six customizable icons on the home screen.
    Weatherbug/Meterberry/etc. on the the clock dock.

Theme is consistent throughout with wallpaper and android icons.

Wheres the OTA? is it free?
    07-15-09 08:45 PM
    ^ def will not be free, but I can say that I posted in his storm forum when this first took off. I read my subscription emails everymorning and for the fun of it thought I would keep reading the posts on this one! This guy listens to his customers, is reasonable on price and promotions, and from what I read pays attention to detail. I will know experience it myself and will prob only buy it cause I know he will do right even though Im the kind that can buy a theme, not like it, and delete it without saying a word as to why. Keep up the good work!
    07-15-09 09:34 PM
    where is the ota buy the way?
    07-15-09 09:35 PM
    where is the ota buy the way?
    Sorry for the Delay, this is going to be a paid theme. Intro price is set at 2.99.

And yeah, I'm picky to a fault and the Storm Users just drive me nuts because they want the world and then some in every theme.

Mobihand is generating the page and will update when available.
    07-15-09 09:40 PM
    is this coming tonight?
    07-15-09 10:33 PM
    i'll probably buy this because i'm coming to the 8900 from a g1 and i really like the hero setup.
    07-15-09 10:35 PM
    nice. just bought it.
    07-15-09 10:47 PM
    This looks great, the navigation takes a bit of getting used to but I do like the looks, so I am determined to stick it out for a day or so and try to get used to it. It does work great though, no lag and smooth. Good job.
    07-16-09 08:52 AM
    This looks great, the navigation takes a bit of getting used to but I do like the looks, so I am determined to stick it out for a day or so and try to get used to it. It does work great though, no lag and smooth. Good job.
    Sele,

I am working on an update to the navigation, please check back later and look for an update.
    07-16-09 01:40 PM
    the Storm Users just drive me nuts because they want the world and then some in every theme.
    That is so true! I have this on my Storm and it is nice. I like the updates you did after you released it.
    07-16-09 01:48 PM
    That is so true! I have this on my Storm and it is nice. I like the updates you did after you released it.
    I guess a better way to explain it so that I didn't upset some others, is that Storm owners each want the theme made just right for them, but fail to realize that over 200 people would like that as well and that is just not doable. I promise to update where it makes sense because I use all of the themes just like everyone else does.
    07-16-09 01:51 PM
    I guess a better way to explain it so that I didn't upset some others, is that Storm owners each want the theme made just right for them, but fail to realize that over 200 people would like that as well and that is just not doable. I promise to update where it makes sense because I use all of the themes just like everyone else does.
    Only update that I really cared about was the user customized icons..I don't like locked icons
    07-16-09 02:05 PM
    Sele,

I am working on an update to the navigation, please check back later and look for an update.
    Thanks, I do like the theme it does look great. I saw your post on the bold thread and look forward to checking out the update when available.

Thanks again.
    07-16-09 03:57 PM
    Thanks, I do like the theme it does look great. I saw your post on the bold thread and look forward to checking out the update when available.

Thanks again.
    Okay I have hit a snag and the update will come out later this evening, I live in Arizona and the A/C broke, and the people out to fix it broke the in-ceiling sprinkler system and I now have water flowing through my house. Someone has been called but I have to shut down my electricity for safety reasons. When all is well, or I'm at my in-laws I will update.
    07-16-09 04:00 PM
    Okay I have hit a snag and the update will come out later this evening, I live in Arizona and the A/C broke, and the people out to fix it broke the in-ceiling sprinkler system and I now have water flowing through my house. Someone has been called but I have to shut down my electricity for safety reasons. When all is well, or I'm at my in-laws I will update.
    Wow! I think we can give you a little bit of a break. I am grateful that you are so responsive to our questions. You are winning a lot of fans here with your work and your desire to put out a product that everyone enjoys. Take your time, and take care of your family and your house.
    07-16-09 06:15 PM
    Wow! I think we can give you a little bit of a break. I am grateful that you are so responsive to our questions. You are winning a lot of fans here with your work and your desire to put out a product that everyone enjoys. Take your time, and take care of your family and your house.
    I have issued an update to the Theme, If you like the version you have please do not update.

The new update moves the Status Information to the Dock. The Dock no longer hides. Increased number of items in the hidden today. Navigation simplified. See Navigation chart in first post.
    07-18-09 03:42 PM
    Thanks look forward to checking it out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-09 06:37 PM
    When I went back and did the upgrade from my acct page it downloads and installs but is same version I had already with hiding dock. I deleted rebooted upgraded again and it is still same version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-09 08:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD