hey new to the crackberry scene... downloaded a theme to my phone via OTA download from my phone.. but dont know where it went.. checked my downloads.. checked my apps... even themes under settings.. nothing... someone please help me.. thanks
    07-25-09 11:27 PM
    Options-advanced options-applications. Do you see it listed there? If not, redownload. If yes, uninstall and redownload. And a battery pull after putting a new theme on helps sometimes as well
    07-25-09 11:41 PM
    i got to that stage thanks to your help.. but dont know what to do now.. i try clicking on it and nothing happeneds... it just gives me the properties... ill try pull out the battery fast kine
    07-26-09 12:10 AM
    If you downloaded using OTA then your theme should listed in Theme under Options.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by melh72; 07-26-09 at 12:26 AM.
    07-26-09 12:22 AM
    yeah i did... i punched in the address into my BB and go to the site.... click the OTA download and it starts... but when its done i have no idea how to set it... it doesnt even go into the options/themes settings.... if i go options/advanced options/applications.. its there but i cant do anything with it... sad face.... really want this thing to work
    07-26-09 12:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD