Hi there,
    I was wondering if someone could help me as i would like to create a theme for my 8900.
    My daughter was tragically killed on Friday night and i would like to create a theme for my BB so i can look at her gorgeous face everytime i use my phone.
    If anyone could assist me with how to do this i would be most appreciative.
    Thanks
    Clive.
    08-19-09 05:29 AM
    Hi there,
    I was wondering if someone could help me as i would like to create a theme for my 8900.
    My daughter was tragically killed on Friday night and i would like to create a theme for my BB so i can look at her gorgeous face everytime i use my phone.
    If anyone could assist me with how to do this i would be most appreciative.
    Thanks
    Clive.
    Sorry to hear of your lost. Do you have the Plazmic Theme builder software? My Pin is in my signature. Feel free to add me to BBM and i will help anyway i can.
    08-19-09 11:36 AM
    Sorry to hear of your lost. Do you have the Plazmic Theme builder software? My Pin is in my signature. Feel free to add me to BBM and i will help anyway i can.
    Thanks mate just downloading the software now as not been on here due to circs.

Will try to have a look later see how i get on. Do you have any easy tips for me?

Thanks

Clive.
    08-22-09 05:09 AM
    sorry about your loss.

if you are just looking to change the backgrounds on your phone thats not to hard to do. i also just downloaded the theme builder a week ago. its really not to hard to use.
    08-22-09 05:17 AM
    Thanks for your kind thoughts.

Got the background changed but want to have a go at making something special if i can.

Will have a play about with the software when i have some time.

Cheers
    08-22-09 05:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD