I can not put any of the themes on by phone.I have a blackberry 8900 T Mobile.I am looking for a today themes.I need a alx file.
    Thank you Steve
    11-01-09 07:28 AM
    You have to provide more info. What steps are you taking to put themes on your phone? Try that.
    11-01-09 11:47 AM
    Did u figure out ur problem yet?
    Are u not using the OTA links? U only need certain files for download if ur doing it thru ur pc... OTA should be instant...

I can not put any of the themes on by phone.I have a blackberry 8900 T Mobile.I am looking for a today themes.I need a alx file.
    Thank you Steve
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-09 11:48 AM
    I download to my computer but they are all jad file.I need a alx file.Can I change it to alx file .When I they to put on my blackberry .I get a error it say this applecationis not compalible with my device annd cannot be loaded.
    Steve
    11-01-09 02:08 PM
    Don't dl jad files to your computer. Use you phone's browser to download the OTA files straight to the phone. Hardly anybody downloads these to the computer anymore. Get with it!
    11-01-09 03:05 PM
    How do I download to my phone this is all new to me? Thank You
    11-01-09 03:35 PM
    There are two ways to install themes on your BB.

1. The OTA way. You must use the BB web browser for this. This forum also has a BB friendly lay-out, just surf to m.crackberry.com on your BB. When you see a OTA download for a theme, just click on it. Your BB will download the theme and install it automatically.

2. The Desktop installer way. This is what you use if there is no OTA download or if you have no BB at hand (i.e. you are surfing on your PC). You will need BB Desktop Manager on your PC. If a theme is available for desktop install, download the theme to your PC. Next, connect your BB to your PC using the USB cable. Next, start BB desktop manager on your PC to install the theme to your BB by using the "Application Loader" feature of BB desktop manager.

After installing the theme on your BB you need to activate it (i.e. make it appear on your BB home screen). For this you press the Programs button on your BB, select "Options", then pick "Theme". Your freshly installed theme will show in the list of available themes, just select and activate it.
    11-02-09 05:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD