I like the semi-transparent banner rather than full transparent. Just makes it hard to see text on light wallpaper. I'm looking forward to the smaller fonts though, this would be perfect if user defined fonts...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-10 05:42 PM
    Yeah, this is pretty much the best theme ever.
    03-04-10 04:59 PM
    I like the semi-transparent banner rather than full transparent. Just makes it hard to see text on light wallpaper. I'm looking forward to the smaller fonts though, this would be perfect if user defined fonts...

Do you want the smaller font only in menus and listed items or also on the today screen? In Theme bulder there is no option to go for user defined fonts, so all must be done within this theme. The smaller font version (not transparent) in my first post matches "BBAlpha sans 6" on your blackberry in menus and listed items like email and sms/mms. Is that OK? I can combine the Transparent and SF theme if that matches your needs.
    Last edited by maccloud; 03-07-10 at 04:03 AM.
    03-07-10 03:41 AM
    Fantastic theme. Looks good with a lot of wallpapers. This is the one I am using in my rotation....

03-09-10 08:45 PM
    if possible, could you please make another transparent theme with hidden Today, but no transition and no weather slot?
    Thank you for your work. Much appreciated
    Last edited by Crackberrier09; 03-19-10 at 05:55 PM.
    03-19-10 05:52 PM
    how can I get this theme to my 8900?
    I downloaded the theme from your links off the phone browser but now cant find it in the phone :S...its not under 'Themes' either...

any help?
    03-19-10 06:52 PM
    how can I get this theme to my 8900?
    I downloaded the theme from your links off the phone browser but now cant find it in the phone :S...its not under 'Themes' either...

any help?
    Downloading this theme from the OTA link should work fine. What link did you use (what version). I could try to download it myself to test it.
    03-20-10 04:04 AM
    if possible, could you please make another transparent theme with hidden Today, but no transition and no weather slot?
    Thank you for your work. Much appreciated
    Check your PM inbox for the link!
    03-20-10 04:36 AM
    Hey there...Is one of these OTA's 100 % transparent (no top/bottom banners) 'with' weather slot and 'with' hidden today and 'no' transitions, in BB Sans 8 ?
    I would absolutely love that
    Love the black...
    You are so good to make these for everyone....Thank You !
    Last edited by wendyb5724; 03-20-10 at 09:09 AM.
    03-20-10 08:29 AM
    I love this theme more and more everyday! I don't know what the transitions are called...but they are awesome I noticed however that the indicator or selection bar is slightly off when the SMS icon is highlighted-it's not centered like it is when other icons are selected. It's no big deal at all, I just thought you'd like to know. Also are there any plans for more shortcuts in future updates? Maybe one for music and clock? what about a scrolling dock? That would be great!

Either way, I love this theme thanks again

Hi, could u please share where you got ur walls from. I love butterflies and the other one is amazing! Thanks on advance

03-20-10 09:15 AM
    Downloading this theme from the OTA link should work fine. What link did you use (what version). I could try to download it myself to test it.
    I downloaded the No_today link from the first initial post
    03-21-10 01:18 PM
    I downloaded the No_today link from the first initial post
    I tested the link and it works fine. The theme shows up in my BB Curve 8900. Do you have firmware 5.0 installed?
    03-21-10 02:28 PM
    oh no, 4.6....do I need 5.0 for this theme?
    03-21-10 02:48 PM
    oh no, 4.6....do I need 5.0 for this theme?
    Yes, this theme is made for and tested on 5.0.0.411. Transitions don't work on 4.6
    03-21-10 02:57 PM
    This is my first theme made for the Curve 8900 (firmware 5.0.0.411)

MacCloud is based on a Zen style theme with

** hidden today with 6 items
    ** weatherslot
    ** black wallpapers
    ** subtle selecting of icons
    ** shortcut for quicklaunch (spacebar)
    ** shortcut for SMS/MMS ($)

UPDATE 28 feb 2010

** Now 5 themes (version 1.01)!

ALL with all options
    NT no transitions
    No_today without today on main screen
    Transparent same as ALL with transparent menus
    SF same as ALL with smaller font for menus and listed items (matching 'BBAlpha sans' font no 6 on Curve 8900)

Pictures

OTA

MacCloud_ALL

MacCloud_NT

MacCloud_No_today

MacCloud_transparent

MacCloud_SF

Or visite FiberXS.nl

Enjoy!
    You can make 1 whitout transitions Stock Font Only Stock Font wheather slot and hidden today and menu Transparent? Plz
    04-04-10 09:52 AM
    Very nice theme..love the transitions...
    but I've had a problem with this theme..

When i use this, at first i saw two Gmail logos, and then when i received an email at gmail, those logos are gone but the messages are exist in the "messages"..

is there anybody have some problem with me..?

Regards
    04-13-10 12:14 AM
    The home page wallpaper makes it hard to read a bit. Does anyone have a better one?

Thanks a lot in advance.
    06-13-10 07:03 PM
    This theme is brilliant, I have just installed it now
    Nice one

06-13-10 09:02 PM
    Great theme!!!
    06-13-10 10:55 PM
69 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD