Hi, guess im late in downloading the theme... cant access OTA and files I found aint alx thus unable to use desktop manager to install....

Any1 kind enough to upload for OTA ? want to get this theme badly.... Thanks.
    I concur. I want this theme bad but its not available
    08-09-10 03:45 AM
    Hi, guess im late in downloading the theme... cant access OTA and files I found aint alx thus unable to use desktop manager to install....

Any1 kind enough to upload for OTA ? want to get this theme badly.... Thanks.
    I concur. I want this theme bad but its not available
    08-09-10 04:09 AM
    Due to a server error, all versions were lost and links broken. I am unable to develop anymore and i don't have a berry anymore, either. Many thanks for all the support and my apologies for the losses.
    man that stinks for a lot of people because honestly I though your theme was one of the best one out there. It was very simple but did everything that was needed very well.
    08-11-10 06:11 PM
    Since I am STILL using this theme and others are seem to want it, here's download link for it. I can't post links yet, but you can figure it out. It's the COD file. Enjoy.

hxxp:// w w w.megaupload.com/?d=LYZ2VWBT
    08-13-10 04:37 PM
    Since I am STILL using this theme and others are seem to want it, here's download link for it. I can't post links yet, but you can figure it out. It's the COD file. Enjoy.

hxxp:// w w w.megaupload.com/?d=LYZ2VWBT
    Thanks MStrawder! That's exactly what I was looking for... except for 9700. For those looking for 8900 COD that seems to be working as of now. There are links floating around the web claiming to be Hypaereon Sliq 9700 zip file, only containing corrupt jar and cod file (obviously invalid due to its small archive size with ~25KB or so...) Anyone have COD file for 9700 lying around?
    08-18-10 12:24 PM
    i have the file downloaded... but im unsure as to how to load the COD without a JAD... any ideas? I've been looking around the forums like a madman all day... with no results ><
    09-09-10 05:31 AM
    .JAD is more or less OTA .. shame as in theory we need .alx as well as the cod files to use the DM.

Thanks to MStrawder though for trying to help
    09-09-10 11:12 AM
    any screen shots?
    09-09-10 11:29 AM
    i have the file downloaded... but im unsure as to how to load the COD without a JAD... any ideas? I've been looking around the forums like a madman all day... with no results ><
    1. Create a text file named Hypaereonsliq.jad (or whatever.jad) and put the following inside:
    [HTML]MIDlet-Name: Hypaereon-Sliq
    MIDlet-Version: 3.8
    MIDlet-Vendor: Hyperplex
    RIM-COD-URL: com_plazmic_theme_Hypaereon_Sliq_8900v5_0.cod
    RIM-COD-Size: 408001[/HTML]

2. Rename the cod file from *.cod to *.cod.zip
    3. Unzip the *.cod.zip file and you'll get 9 new *.cod files
    4. Place the cod files and the jad in a directory on either (A) your webserver and point to it or (B) your blackberry's media card.
    5. If you choose B, in your Blackberry navigate to your media folder, press options, and then EXPLORE.
    6. Locate the Jad file and click open.

If you don't want to do all that, just go here for the OTA link: stilltruth.com/blog/tcblack/hypaereon-sliq

I've tried to load it on my BB8900 with OS5 but I can't see it. Either the COD is flawed in which case I urge you not to install it and waste your time, or it is somehow incompatible with my BB. It's your call.
    09-17-10 06:53 AM
    Nice, thanks!
    09-19-10 11:50 AM
    Wow i love this theme and can not for the life of me figure out how to get it on my 9700...
    09-19-10 12:05 PM
    Hi All

I managed to salvage 9700 Bold version of the theme. Got it to install and working too. To install, you can either set up an OTA link personally, or simply extract the archive into microSD and open JAD file from there (I used FileScout to navigate and to open the JAD)

Thanks Hyperplex for creating this great theme! All credits go to him

bj
    09-27-10 06:42 PM
    OTA DL not working for OS 5.0
    10-08-10 09:23 PM
    i desperately want this theme (used to use it for the longest time and then my old berry broke before i even backed it up so...)

and i've been searching around for files or OTA that works but none worked. Anyone?
    10-11-10 01:34 PM
    Okay, through a stroke of luck and some hard work, I managed to find and salvage the 5.0 versions only of Hypaereon Sliq. I have the following caveats:

1) I no longer have a BlackBerry and no longer have the development tools for theme authoring. These themes are offered as they are; I cannot enhance, change, test or alter them. I hope they work without glitches or bugs, but I can make so guarantees.

2) I do NOT have the .thm or .svg files anymore. I am sorry. All that I was able to salvage were the exported theme files.

3) I hope you all enjoy and can use these themes. I am sorry that so many of you have had a hard time finding or getting the theme to work while the files were missing.

I must say I am blown away by how rabid the search for this theme became. I'm flattered and pleased that so many people found it useful and enjoyable. I hope these files can satisfy those of you who are still searching for it.

8900 5.0: http://www.hyperplexia.net/x/bbtheme...q_8900v5_0.jad
    9630 5.0: http://www.hyperplexia.net/x/bbtheme...q_9600v5_0.jad
    9700 5.0: http://www.hyperplexia.net/x/bbtheme..._Sliq_9700.jad
    11-21-10 11:40 AM
    Thanks Hyperplex. I've been looking for this theme since I bought a 9700 and couldn't find it.
    11-23-10 08:06 PM
    I enjoy this theme tremendously, and I find that it runs nice and snappy. Another free theme I tried recently gave me >40mb of memory drain in a matter of hours. I don't know how or why, but it did. Not this one! This theme is a keeper! Thanks for making it, and for making it free!
    11-28-10 05:57 AM
    Excellent theme ......
    I use it from 2009 and never change to use another theme.
    Good job Hyperplex >>>>
    12-08-10 07:48 AM
    hey could someone tell me how to install this theme on my 9700?
    12-27-10 06:57 PM
    hey could someone tell me how to install this theme on my 9700?
    There is a post/ota on the 9700 thread.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-10 10:55 PM
195 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD