I was looking at a tutorial about how to make small icons that appear in homescreen... and I came up with this. I really liked bee's small and purple back in the days but I wiped my device one day without realizing that I didn't backup any themes (darn DM automatic backups) and the theme is no longer available online. So I came up with this, trying my best to not make it a replica.

Hidden dock z/0 and WS. No today. (haven't reached that tutorial yet)
    OS 5... i am not quite sure about other devices that are 480x360... but i assume it can. I only have my 8900 to test with.

some icons are made by me, some I downloaded from bbthemelab, and some are what came with the theme builder.

OTA

Screen shots

***UPDATE***
    • hidden today added... */# to bring up or get rid of today background
    • hideable weather slot.... +/-
    • dock remains the same z/0
    • added battery meter

**** date issue should be fixed now.... if there is anymore issues please PM me so I can work the issue out with only one person and then post a public link... i didn't add hotkeys for sms and others because i don't know how to do that yet. i'll put that in my up coming themes.

Please let me know if there are any glitches or problems... I am looking for beta testers for my future themes so I don't put out a defected theme in the future (although they are for free... but I don't want to give off the impression that free is mediocre)
    Last edited by glitterstars; 11-18-10 at 11:01 PM. Reason: date issue fixed
    11-15-10 02:53 PM
    VERY cute!
    11-15-10 10:53 PM
    Oh and can't wait for you to get to the Hidden Today tutorial!
    11-15-10 10:54 PM
    very pretty!can you post wallpaper please?thanx
    11-15-10 11:11 PM
    thanx... i am working on it... i made another theme already... but i am kind of just looking at it because i am not very sure about it... hmmm

very pretty!can you post wallpaper please?thanx
    sure here ya go

i think i got this from michelle's blog (berrygoodies), she has a lot more.
    11-15-10 11:56 PM
    Very nice job! Thank you for sharing. I'm D/L'ing now
    11-17-10 08:58 PM
    Hi, I'm liking this theme but I noticed one problem, the date. When it's a Wednesday, part of November is cut off, you can also see if it's the same for other days with long names. Maybe you can even think of adding a hot key for sms , other than that's good.
    11-18-10 07:10 AM
    I'm having the same issue. This is a fabulous theme so I really hope you can get it resolved! Thank you so much for the time & effort you put into it.
    11-18-10 09:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD