A fairly minimal and modern theme I've put together. Contoured header with the seventh slot added to the home screen for weather, etc. The Network, Clock and Date 'float' on the right on the home screen. Notification limits are, 4-5 icons on main screen and app screen. Two versions, Hidden Dock and seventh slot only. Custom hot keys as follows. (hot key-less version coming)

Hot Keys:
    W - BerryWeather
    E - Camera
    R - Clock
    I - Twitter
    G - Google Mobile App
    J - Facebook
    K - Media
    Z - Music
    X - Pictures
    $ - SMS and MMS
    0 - QuickLaunch

Feel free to post comments and suggestions.
    Last edited by ghbrumbaugh; 04-11-10 at 10:55 PM.
    04-11-10 10:51 PM
    Personally I don't care for the floating dock that sticks out from the right showing the time and date and carrier. I like to be able to see the time somewhere easily, but I don't care about the date/carrier getting in my way on the middle of the screen like that. Just my .02. But nice for you to make a free theme, that's very cool IMO.
    04-11-10 11:06 PM
    Personally I don't care for the floating dock that sticks out from the right showing the time and date and carrier. I like to be able to see the time somewhere easily, but I don't care about the date/carrier getting in my way on the middle of the screen like that. Just my .02. But nice for you to make a free theme, that's very cool IMO.
    Something like this, Contour (Hidden Dock). Almost ready to be released.
    04-12-10 12:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD