As a big thank you to everyone who has supported TWP and made Pooter PRO 2 the top seller here this theme is F-R-E-E! Going back to our roots of providing quality themes for free the TWP theme has everything you could ask for in a premium theme. Having the usual TWP colors this theme has a nice homescreen setup that is convenient and stunning. All on the homescreen you will have a weather slot, 3 fixed messaging tabs, 12 hidden customizable icons, and a big clock. Even though this theme has the "over used" OS6 icons they flow quite well with the whole of the theme. Enjoy everybody and thanks again...spread the word

• 12 hidden customizable icons
    • Click the bar with the arrow to show the icons/click again to hide
    • Weather slot - must have paid or free weather app
    • 3 fixed messaging tabs (SMS/MMS, Messages, Blackberry Messenger)
    • Big Clock
    • No carrier
    • Wallpaper friendly
    • No transitions

UPDATE!

• Changed battery signal for better legibility

OTA DOWNLOAD for OS 5.0

OTA DOWNLOAD for OS 4.6
    Last edited by Pootermobile; 11-02-10 at 06:19 PM.
    08-25-10 03:13 PM
    Theme has been updated! Weather slot text overlapping alarm clock icon issue fixed.
    08-25-10 07:57 PM
    Thanks for the freebie and remembering us 4.6ers. I'm looking forward to taking it for a spin.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-10 10:22 PM
    Theme has been updated (for the last time hopefully) moved alarm icon again because the 24 hour clock mode overlapped the alarm icon. Also now with no transitions for a quicker navigation.
    Last edited by Pootermobile; 08-26-10 at 07:11 PM.
    08-26-10 04:33 PM
    Theme has been updated! Changed the battery meter for better legibility
    10-27-10 04:05 PM
    Anyway this could be converted for 85xx devices?! Pretty please?

11-01-10 02:32 PM
    This theme is incredible!

Is it possible for a os 5 icon version though? I don't want to be using a theme with os 6 icons at the moment because I feel it will only spoil the affect of when I update my BB to a more recent model in the coming months and it not being as special lol.

I really love this theme after just giving it a go but I would love to have a version with os 5 icons? Let me know if its possible, thanks!
    11-01-10 04:13 PM
    Ok everybody sorry for the wait. If you had trouble with the theme showing up in your theme list I have updated the OTA. The version number is the same but the files should work properly now.
    11-02-10 06:19 PM
    This theme is incredible!

Is it possible for a os 5 icon version though? I don't want to be using a theme with os 6 icons at the moment because I feel it will only spoil the affect of when I update my BB to a more recent model in the coming months and it not being as special lol.

I really love this theme after just giving it a go but I would love to have a version with os 5 icons? Let me know if its possible, thanks!
    Is this possible man?
    11-02-10 07:46 PM
    Is this possible man?

As of now this is the only version that I will release.

11-04-10 09:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD