***DISCLAIMER*** NO customizations will be made to this theme. I simply don't have the time to do what everyone wants.

UPDATE 5/19: Hidden Today Themes have a new dock! please redownload if you want. Check screenshot below.

UPDATE 5/20: PINK IS RELEASED!!!

Hello!

This is totally not going to be my finished "wow" version but I have two versions to share! One more to come! I was inspired by my beautiful HTC Droid Eris to make a blackberry droid theme. I know there are many many many out there, but I wanted to have a shot at it. Just doing these basic versions took FOREVER! This is for 8900/9630/9700 OS 5.0 ONLY. I will not port to any other devices. Too much work, phew. Now if I can only get my .svg to work.

These themes are "as-is". Meaning I will not make any customizations unless there is a bug reported by many users. I'm sorry, but with my time constraints it has to be this way. I also will not do any other colors.

I had testers for version one! Thank you Majoreen, Jocy, Chrissi and Kezzaree (Twitter name). I tested version 2 on my simulator, but I build the hidden dock just like my others so it should work just fine.

I found the icons on deviantart.com but had to customize every one to add the focus glow. The "folders" I made from a different icon set and the mini droid menu icons.

Thank you to Kasi for the battery meter and to Cami for providing the banner! You ladies are awesome

Similarities of both versions:
    1. Color scheme - green/grey/white
    2. QL is spacebar
    3. SMS/MMS is $
    4. PROFILES is z (lowercase)
    5. Android Icons - even battery meters, signal meters, alarm clock & unread notifiers
    6. Fully skinned to it's potential (with exception to some default icons)
    7. Arial font
    8. NO WEATHER SLOT (too much hassle right now)
    9. Cute Android animated hourglass. (I hope it works, simulator wouldn't let me test it)
    10. Icons are user customizable
    11. Fade transitions

First Version:
    1. Standard zen w/ 6 bottom dock icons
    2. Hidden Today (6 entries) available on all 6 icons

FOR WEATHER VERSION: you can reach the weather slot from icon 6. scroll up to weather, down to hidden today.

First Version OTA Download

First Version - Weather Slot - OTA Download

PINK version OTA Download

PINK - Weather Slot - OTA Download

[COLOR="Plum"]Second Version:
    1. Wallpaper Friendly
    2. Hidden Dock with Hidden Today (6 entries) available on icons 5&6
    3. Slide down to show the dock, up to hide.

FOR WEATHER VERSION: icons 1-3 scroll up to the weather to hide the dock. The focus is invisible on the weather but you will still be able to get into the app by clicking the trackball. Icons 4-6 are still hidden today. Scroll down from the weather slot to activate the dock.

Second Version - Hidden Dock - OTA Download

Second Version - Weather Slot - OTA Download

PINK - Hidden Dock - OTA Download

PINK - Hidden Dock Weather Slot - OTA Download

As always, please do a battery pull after installation to ensure the theme runs smoothly.

Feedback/Screenshots are appreciated.

Thanks & Enjoy!
    Last edited by rgarling; 06-28-10 at 12:05 AM.
    05-05-10 09:48 PM
    Looks good. :-)
    Downloading now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-10 02:48 AM
    added another hotkey to the first version: a lowercase "z" for profiles. please re-download.
    05-06-10 05:21 PM
    finally a free droid theme that is worth a damn. you picked a nice hue of green. not too over the top neon and not too dull.

only error i see is that signal metter icon images do not lign up correctly. i can 1 pixel of the previous signal meter image to the left of it. def not a funcitional problem so it still works.

ill be sticking with this one for a while and look forward to any updates you might be releasing.
    05-07-10 03:47 PM
    finally a free droid theme that is worth a damn. you picked a nice hue of green. not too over the top neon and not too dull.

only error i see is that signal metter icon images do not lign up correctly. i can 1 pixel of the previous signal meter image to the left of it. def not a funcitional problem so it still works.

ill be sticking with this one for a while and look forward to any updates you might be releasing.
    uh oh, i will fix the signal meter. is it the wifi signal one or the network signal one?
    05-07-10 04:26 PM
    network signal has been added in all versions. please re-download!
    05-07-10 10:56 PM
    Looks pretty good man...I like the icons and the color scheme...
    05-08-10 03:21 PM
    I love it!! I don't usually use themes except the ones I make but this one is great!
    I love the little hourglass Droid!
    Great theme!
    05-11-10 12:57 PM
    I love it!! I don't usually use themes except the ones I make but this one is great!
    I love the little hourglass Droid!
    Great theme!
    Thank you! I wish I could see the little droid move! I no longer have a BB so I can't check it out
    05-11-10 06:14 PM
    Dead link :'( Pliz can you upload it on an other domain ? Or could you share it ? I really want it because that's a pretty good work.
    Well done
    05-14-10 08:01 PM
    Dead link :'( Pliz can you upload it on an other domain ? Or could you share it ? I really want it because that's a pretty good work.
    Well done
    I don't have any other domains and I will not share my theme file. they were working earlier. Someone is hosting my themes so he has to bring his server back up.

05-17-10 06:13 AM
    The OTA's are fine. They were only temporarily down.

Can't wait for the finished "wow" version.
    05-17-10 02:51 PM
    updated the hidden dock version! please take a look at my OP and screenshot.
    05-19-10 04:01 AM
    Both themes look and work great! Thank you!!!
    05-19-10 05:32 PM
    PINK versions have been released!!
    05-20-10 02:38 AM
    A really nice theme

can u please make it fot 4.6 os
    plzzzzzz
    05-20-10 06:25 AM
    Great theme..if its not to much trouble can u make a blue one please. .

05-26-10 12:46 PM
    Great theme..if its not to much trouble can u make a blue one please. .

No other colors will be made, I'm sorry. It takes hours to just have to recolor the icons. Green & pink are the only colors.
    05-26-10 05:49 PM
    My theme OTAs are down until further notice. I am switching theme hosts and need to transfer all my themes. Please be patient! I will notify when they are back up.
    06-24-10 03:45 AM
    hi, Another great theme, unfortunatley the ota links are not working please can you fix really want this theme thanks!
    06-25-10 05:48 AM
    check them on my blog. they are all fixed there. there are way to many links and threads i have to change on CB. i will get them fixed when i get to a desktop. it's too hard to do them all on a laptop.
    06-26-10 02:07 AM
    OTA links still dont work
    06-26-10 05:40 AM
    All ok now thanks so much for yet another great theme!
    06-26-10 12:27 PM
    OTA's are back up for this theme!!
    06-28-10 12:07 AM
    Very nice theme! Only droid theme that I really like. But one thing...Whenever I type in the search bar in Google Maps my text blends in with the background of the search bar. Is there a way around this? Thanks!
    07-22-10 12:50 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD