By request, the 8900 version of my first "crack" at theme making - a CrackBerry inspired Halloween theme for the Bold.

It's pretty basic, nothing fancy but some fun Halloween details and colors, and of course plenty of love for our favorite Blackberry website.

Let me know what you think!

**Update: The font on the Lock Screen has been fixed.**

OTA HERE

Last edited by phishgirl3; 10-07-09 at 04:26 PM. Reason: fixed fonts
    10-06-09 04:58 PM
    Very cuute! Thanks for makin it free

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-09 05:06 PM
    I can't download this. I get an error message saying "the archive is either unknown or damaged."

Can anyone provide some help, please?
    10-06-09 05:57 PM
    i love this theme. Very awesome. I saw the BOLD edition... super excited we got it on the 8900!! THANKS phishgirl3!!

-aLex
    10-06-09 06:08 PM
    is there anyway you can make this a "font friendly" theme?! i love the idea, colors, and scheme... but that lil'curly font ... uh. haha.
    10-06-09 06:33 PM
    Nice theme! Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-09 06:35 PM
    Eehhh would this work for Tour ?
    10-06-09 06:44 PM
    thanks for the 8900 update. I tried downloading the Bold one that was originally posted, and of course it didnt work. but this one works on my Tour.

looks pretty cool.
    and its great that its free
    u did a great job on your first theme Phishgirl
    10-06-09 07:14 PM
    Eehhh would this work for Tour ?
    yea it works on my Tour.
    Most themes that work on the 8900 work on the Tour becaue they have the same screen size.
    10-06-09 07:14 PM
    I can't download this. I get an error message saying "the archive is either unknown or damaged."

Can anyone provide some help, please?

How are you trying to download it?
    10-06-09 07:32 PM
    How are you trying to download it?
    I click on the link, the download window opens, then I get the error message. That's it.
    10-06-09 07:42 PM
    Thanks @ Black-berry-mamba I guess I'll be downloading it myself
    10-06-09 07:48 PM
    Congrats on making front page news! Great looking app, and keep up the good work!
    10-06-09 07:52 PM
    very nice! love it...
    10-06-09 07:53 PM
    I took a shot of my screen with the error.
    10-06-09 08:03 PM
    When I download it on my tour, its not showing up under themes. But when I check app list its, there. Any suggestions?
    10-06-09 08:05 PM
    When I download it on my tour, its not showing up under themes. But when I check app list its, there. Any suggestions?
    Hmm... I'm not sure on this one. Since it's technically an 8900 theme, maybe that's why it isn't showing. Did you try a battery pull?

I'm working on the Tour specific version this evening, so if it still won't work for you, you might want to delete and wait for that.

Let me know what happens.
    10-06-09 09:24 PM
    I took a shot of my screen with the error.
    Ahh I see your problem.

The link is OTA, so you have to:
    1) Either navigate to this forum on your BB and click the OTA link or copy the link and send it to your BB via email from your computer.
    2) Click the link with your trackball and it will open a dialog screen where you can select "Download".
    3) Once it installs, go to Options>Theme and select the theme, again with your trackball.
    4) Theme will install and then you can rearrange your icons from the App screen by hitting Menu>Move.
    10-06-09 09:28 PM
    Hmm... I'm not sure on this one. Since it's technically an 8900 theme, maybe that's why it isn't showing. Did you try a battery pull?

I'm working on the Tour specific version this evening, so if it still won't work for you, you might want to delete and wait for that.

Let me know what happens.
    Yep, I kept trying no success haha, I'll just wait for the tour one =).
    10-06-09 09:29 PM
    I had the same problem. It didnt show up on my tour under themes!
    10-07-09 12:37 AM
    Brought to my attention tonight the Owner info on the Lock screen is unreadable.
    Fixed version will be available in the morning, for those of you that use that function.
    10-07-09 02:34 AM
    Ahh I see your problem.

The link is OTA, so you have to:
    1) Either navigate to this forum on your BB and click the OTA link or copy the link and send it to your BB via email from your computer.
    2) Click the link with your trackball and it will open a dialog screen where you can select "Download".
    3) Once it installs, go to Options>Theme and select the theme, again with your trackball.
    4) Theme will install and then you can rearrange your icons from the App screen by hitting Menu>Move.
    Tried it. Still didn't work. My phone says "download failed". When I click on details it says "907 invalid COD file not found."
    10-07-09 08:35 AM
    Downloaded via OTA on my Tour. Theme will not show up in list of themes. Rebooted, still not there. Go to advanced options/applications, it shows up in there.
    10-07-09 09:47 AM
    Wow this is funny but i like it! =D
    10-07-09 01:47 PM
    Hey everyone thanks for all the nice comments and requests for more!

The Tour version is now posted over in that forum, so getchoo some!
    10-07-09 04:38 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD